Child Support

Obnoxious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint never seen no queen in her damned undies, either.

You only get to see those flicks if you're a British citizen, sorry br0. For an old broad she's held up pretty well.

(sorry Obnoxious)

• Like 1

You only get to see those flicks if you're a British citizen, sorry br0. For an old broad she's held up pretty well.

(sorry Obnoxious)

got those pics in a card from the Queen on my 18th birthday, props to her for wearing the stockings.

was looking to find the Texas laws , cant be bothered to quite stuff but this is the site

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/AG_Publications/txts/paternity.shtml#other

these seems a bit weird

Under Texas law, a child born to a man and woman who are not married has no legal father. There is a difference between a biological father and a legal father. When the child's parents complete an Acknowledgment of Paternity (AOP) to establish legal fatherhood, this helps to secure the legal rights of the child.

I for one did not read the majority of responses to this thread.

First off, fuck your feelings and hers, as emotional and life affirming as parenting and even just being a parent can be the custody and child support part is all business.

Get your mindset LEGAL, contact the bar association where you live, find free legal resources and clinics, reach out to community centers and resource lines.

Dropping diapers and money off is so childish I can not really even address it, did you fold a fucking note as well.

You do not owe child support until the court says you do, if you want to make a showing in preparation for such I recommend you consult an attorney first. Consult the municipal authority that handles these things at the very least. Here is an example of how you can get fucked, kids on here talking about documenting which is good but you need to be sure that you writhe "for child support" with the month in the "for" line on the check, if not the mother can simply say you were giving her money for whatever and you will still owe.

This shit is all different state to state by the way so I would be wary of any advice given on the internet and just like criminal shits just cause you got some young buck thinking he got the system all figured out be wary in general. http://www.avvo.com is a nice site to try and glean a little free advice from lawyers but in general you got to pay or work hard to find free or reduced cost assistance.

Search for my "custody trial" thread if you want a glimpse into my shit.

If you would like to pm me I will reply.

Welcome to fatherhood, it can be one of the greatest experiences of your life or it can be like a car payment for a whip you never drive or a major bummer all together, life is funny that way.

^It sounds like your approach is to pay as little as possible and only as much as the courts tell you to.

For me, it would be to take care of the kid no matter what.

I agree with the lawyer stuff, but ultimately I would want to take care of the kid and the courts do not always do that.

It should not be a "me" against "her and the kid" relationship. It should be a "I want to take care of my kids and make their life better regardless of anything else" relationship.

Well taking care of the kid "no matter what" does not necessarily equate to giving the mother money.

I receive child support by the way, 566 per month, all of which goes toward the well being of my child for whom I am the legal and custodial parent.

To the Young Dad...

There's a "Fathers' Rights Movement" & maybe you can find some helpful legal sources & info links here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fathers'_rights_movement

(I KNOW wikipedia is not the be all, end all site, but take it from here...)

Both parents are important to any child's development...& don't underestimate the positive influence grandparents can have...

Your daughter may benefit from having an extended family to love & care for her...

NOW...put down the blunts, the beer, the booze...& unless you spend a few bucks on some CONDOMS, your partying ways are gonna lead to more unprotected sex...TIME TO MAN UP MAN!!!

If you weren't much support during your girl's pregnancy & possibly unable to provide medical coverage for your daughter or her mother, do your best NOW, put the bullshit aside...Quit whining."Oh, child support, oh, she's a c**t, a $$$ hungry b***h..." -----, PLEASE!!!

Even the biggest ho on the block can't impregnate herself.

It's time to realize you are NOT #! anymore, or ever again. Your baby IS. If you don't do right by your children, BEST BELIEVE, you will regret it.

AND STOP CALLING HER 'YOUR SEED"...do you want her to call you "SPERM DONOR DEADBEAT DAD"?

CILONE/SK, Decyferon, morton & some others here have offered their advice from real-life experience. I see nothin' but love for their kids.

Honor, respect, protect, sacrifice. That's a DAD!!! .<3.

• Like 1

^It sounds like your approach is to pay as little as possible and only as much as the courts tell you to.

For me, it would be to take care of the kid no matter what.

The courts take way more than the kid actually needs.

I see nothing foul about wanting to pay the least amount possible when faced with that situation.

The father has to eat too.

The courts take way more than the kid actually needs.

I see nothing foul about wanting to pay the least amount possible when faced with that situation.

The father has to eat too.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Depends on the state and the situation.

I wish my name involved something about alcohol because that's the coolest. Everyone in their mid 30's still thinks it's edgy to mention at every possible moment how much beer they drink. And believe me, we're impressed.

Your screen name refers to a video game version of dungeons and dragons.

You when you googled the name that everyone else got 2 years ago. :lol:

I'm going to go bbq some ribs while sipping on some Macallan 12. Oh my god I drink how cool am I?!

DON'T think you gotta worry about THAT!!! "Cool" is absorbed...thru the mind...not ya liver.

PALADIN...thought it was from that "publishing house"...HAHA. D&D.

Sorry, can't stick around for any more testosterone-packed macho excitement. Certainly a WHOLE lotta poster kids/candidates for a "Chemical Castration" program about tho.

Level 75 Paladin...

Your posted "clown smiley face" has been THE funniest thing to me on 12oz so far.

Nothin personal, don't drink too much.anyways....;). Peace.

C**t...C**t...C**t...N***a...f****t...

If ya posted the word c**t... go & CALL YOUR OWN MOMMA A C**T. When some idiot calls YOUR daughter a skank-ho-c**t, tell her it's $$$money over bitches, "he's expressing his right to FREE SPEECH"...oh, tell your daughter "not ta let him busta nut in her too"...

Best to the 12oz graffiti icons & those sentient beings who don't follow blindly...peace.

Dumb graffiti beef is ONE thing. Even graff-beef crap is usually about respect...

C**t??? WOMEN are c**ts??? OPPRESSION & disrespect for an entire gender. WAY TOO FUCKED UP.

C**t...

Level 75 Paladin...

Your posted "clown smiley face" has been THE funniest thing to me on 12oz so far.

Nothin personal, don't drink too much.anyways....;). Peace.

C**t...C**t...C**t...N***a...f****t...

If ya posted the word c**t... go & CALL YOUR OWN MOMMA A C**T. When some idiot calls YOUR daughter a skank-ho-c**t, tell her it's $$$money over bitches, "he's expressing his right to FREE SPEECH"...oh, tell your daughter "not ta let him busta nut in her too"...

Best to the 12oz graffiti icons & those sentient beings who don't follow blindly...peace.

Dumb graffiti beef is ONE thing. Even graff-beef crap is usually about respect...

C**t??? WOMEN are c**ts??? OPPRESSION & disrespect for an entire gender. WAY TOO FUCKED UP.

C**t...

You are on some serious drugs.

And you should go tell this rant to the Australians, I think they're your target audience.