Child Support

Obnoxious

So basically my situation is my ex hasn't let me seen or even touch my seed ever since she was born.

Which has been about 6 months already and heading to 7.. I been thinking and thinking hours on end if I should file child support myself so I can atleast see my lil girl. I honestly don't know anything about it.. I just turned 18 this January and I have a full time shit job too. I know there's older cats on here that have dealt with there babymomma issues.. I don't see myself with my ex being together and all cause she hates the shit out of me.

So any info about CS?

Is it worth it? Just so I can see my seed?

Anything helps.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closing in on 30, with no kids that I am aware of.

So I have no real advice other than - good luck with all of that and stop calling her your 'seed'.

If you care enough to make it happen then by all means go for it. Things will work out.

Also CS at this point is out of your hands. If she wants it, they will give it to her through wage garnishment.

Not that there aren't ways around that, but you don't want to be a scumbag... right?

if i was in your situation, i would try to do my best to convince your babymomma before filing for that shit.

send that bitch a smiley face or something. thats fucked up what shes doing, but thats what theyre good at...

money over bitches, but when you throw a kid in the equation, thats pretty tough

hard to give advise without knowing the situation, not expecting you to give in depth details but why doesn't she let you see your child? Is it her just being a bitch after you broke up? Or did you do something stupid that caused her to not want you to have any contact?

Also, best thing to do is support your child if you do or dont see her, your child is your responsibility whether you actually have contact or not, just my personal opinion.

Also, again without going into details, how would it look if you had to go to court, do you have arrests on your record etc. Just thinking about the dirty tricks she could play to try and make you look bad in court.

alright you do have a point..

while she was going thru our whole situation i was just being ignorant as fuck. she would let me know that yea this is real im not playing games with you etc etc, i would show no feelings whatsoever cause to me i had the mentality of "bitches lie". so it took about 3 months to actually belive a word she said. we were doing okay and i was working too. we never talked often cause i guess the break up and other drama was still on her mind.. then she would start texting me and yea we were just starting to actually build up a bit of a relationship. then one night i went to a party smoked,drank and made out with just some girl. word got around i couldnt belive it. she herd what i did and that was pretty much what ruined it from the start. honestly i talked and actually begged her to let me be there for our child and all she said was "we have everything we need! and much more!" and those were pretty much her last words.. i do have an arrest for possesion of an oz of weed on my record

but thats it. i guess this pretty much explain my "life dilema"

She won't let you see your kid because you went to a party and hooked up with some girl? What a whack bitch, seriously.

That and the fact that you're 18 and have a 7 month old kid that you've never seen. No hate there, but you've gotta sort that out ASAP man because that's not gonna be good at all for your kid growing up.

I can't really offer any advice but good luck with it all, I hope it works out and you get to see your kid soon dude. And your ex just sounds like a fucking clown.

How's she supporting the kid on her own anyway? Just curious about that.

Lawyer up, make yourself look good, get your life right, make a home for your kid, file for custody. They'll set up child support and visitation, at least. I know more single fathers than single mothers so you may just fuck around and win.

Go see a solicitor and file for visitation. She can't stop you, you have a legal right to see the baby. She can make it difficult and drag it out but she really can't stop you.

I don't understand women who put their own issues ahead of what's best for their children.

As a father of two girls under the age of two I can't imagine not being able to see my kids. You should go talk to a professional that can give you real advice. Do everything you can to be in that childs life even if your ex is a dirty cunt. It's your right.

/end last serious thing I will ever say on this board.

Or you can just take your kid and bury your ex in the backyard. Insert a wooden placeholder in the ground that reads RIP Whore...you fucked like a starfish.

Sounds like a bad idea.

Especially if you live in a state that locks niggas up for fucking up on payments.

You're fucking 18... just because you have a job now doesn't mean that you will down the line.

You'll eventually see the kid one way or another, and she's probably going to pull that child support shit on you eventually anyways so just enjoy your freedom from it while you can.

^^^ I agree with him. I pay CS right now for my first baby mama they take away two bills from my checks every month its a bitch honestly and I got another one on the way in two months with some other bezzy and I know that bitch going to be asking for the same. If anything brah just help her out financaly it will makes things easier and if she ain't a total bitch she'll let you see your daughter. Just do whatever you can to see your daughter brah missing out on her life will hurt in the long run.

• Like 1

ALL OF YOU IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE CONDOMS.[/color][/size][/i][/b]

^^ This

seriously what is it with people fucking up their own and the childs life by having kids at a young age. I wouldnt have a kid with someone til I had been with them at least 5 years. I was 25 when my son was born and even that is still on the young side for having a kid imo

The 18 kid has alot to learn. How about you just go to her house, ring the doorbel, and talk to her? Fuck a cell and a text. Also, since the kid has nothing to do with the parents being douchbags, you do your best to provide for your kid regardless of whether or not you see him/her. At a minimum, drop some formula and diapers off weekly. I know your only 18, but you can start off right. Sooner or later, you and the mom will grow the fuck up and realize this kid is going to be around forever and your actions will reflect on it. At least you can do the right thing and provide support without the drama. When it comes to kids, they always trump everything else, including momma drama.

CILONE-3 kids provided for with no drama

• Like 1

The 18 kid has alot to learn. How about you just go to her house, ring the doorbel, and talk to her? Fuck a cell and a text. Also, since the kid has nothing to do with the parents being douchbags, you do your best to provide for your kid regardless of whether or not you see him/her. At a minimum, drop some formula and diapers off weekly. I know your only 18, but you can start off right. Sooner or later, you and the mom will grow the fuck up and realize this kid is going to be around forever and your actions will reflect on it. At least you can do the right thing and provide support without the drama. When it comes to kids, they always trump everything else, including momma drama.

CILONE-3 kids provided for with no drama

Why did I hear Terrence Howard's voice when I read this?

ALL OF YOU IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE CONDOMS.[/color][/size][/i][/b]

I did use condoms but then the girl said " no babe its okay i'll just take the pill tomorrow" and yeah she never took the pill so I got two kids too deal with now.

But foreal this is true all guys need to strap up on some teen mom shit.

• Like 1

I did use condoms but then the girl said " no babe its okay i'll just take the pill tomorrow" and yeah she never took the pill so I got two kids too deal with now.

But foreal this is true all guys need to strap up on some teen mom shit.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE... ALL OF YOU IDIOTS NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE CONDOMS AND NOT TAKE THEM OFF!

I say fuck what her friends think first off. If you were to start dropping off diapers, similac, maybe some clothes for your kid perhaps an envelope with some little bit of money with it... Eventually her parents will get sick of supporting it because that shits not cheap and if they see you making a good faith effort they will probably talk sense to their daughter. Shes gonna do what ever they tell her as I would expect they are supporting her financially as well. That will probably get you that official CS friend of the court with visitation rights.

My guess.

but like gasface says. Condoms... and not the one thats been sitting in your wallet getting sat on for 2 months that you forgot about either