Who is the most famous person you have met?

Guest NATO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i met shepard fairey in boston in action wheatpasting in a train bridge...i know i know big sellout yadda yadda yadda...but it was definitly cool and he was a real cool guy. then afterwords i kept going ionto the same shops and shit he was so it was like we were following him and he noticed so we took off.

i met the old guy on oz that addabese killed with aids, the old italian mob guy...he was just wqalking around in the villiage.

i met run dmc...that was fresh.

i dunno the rest.

i have only wanted to meet two celebrities for soo long and as of about 5 months ago i can cross one off my list, Drew Barrymore :love2:

i wanna see her again though... soo beautiful

now i only have Conan Obrien left on my list

im sure if i met some other people i wouldnt have any prob with it but drew and conan are the only people that i really have wanted to meet

when you say 'met' do you mean like, had a conversation with and shit?

or just walked up and asked for an autograph?

if we're talking just shook hands and got an autograph..

wilt chamberlain (rip) - at his restaurant/bar/arcade

pete rose - at his restaurant bar/arcade

muhammed ali - handing out autopgraphed religious pamphlets at philly airport

Originally posted by splint2

...that's dope...i met troy mcmurray at a skatepark one time...damn that guy is huge, his arms were the size of my head...and he smelt too, but he was cool...

i've met many motocross racers...jeff emig, tim ferry, stephane roncada...all of them

carey hart lives next door to tj. i dont really know him but hes decent i guess. now that i think of it, while at tj's house or just around ive met a bunch of fools that you would see on tv. its cool to see them in person and ride bikes with them but theyre just regular people.

Originally posted by Xeroshoes

I met Klaus Flouride of the Dead Kennedys at a carnival. I was just walking around, wearing my dead kennedys t shirt, and dude walks up to me and asks me if i wanted it signed. He was a pretty nice guy.

that's pretty dope... one time in La at a Waysted Youth show I met Mike B. the Flea and, though I totally loved the Chilli Peppers, I recognized him from Suburbia (this is like 85/86)... it was kinda anticlimatic though... I said "you're the guy frm Suburbia" and he said "Yeah!" and smiled all crooked toothed... he was already standing near me so we said a few more things back and forth and I drank alot ... after the show I was half in the bag and it took another friend of mine saying "I met Mike B. tonight!" to even remind me... still tough, another brush with punk greatness...

Originally posted by mapo wc

carey hart..i think hes dating that musician Pink.

i bet shes a great fuck. damn.

ask him for nude pics of Pink next time you see him, then post them on here.

yeah, theyre dating. i dont really talk to carey so i dont know about nude pics. sorry guys.

• 2 months later...
Guest blink_ATX

umm the girl from varsity blues the cheerleader, james vanderbeek, BOYZ-2-MEN, ummm

SNAPCASE

AND good riddance

Met? no.

But I seen Shannon Doherty @ Disney's California Adventure on the Rollercoaster. The next day I saw Everclear checking out of our hotel because there was a convention across the street. A few days later me and my girl and we saw Tom Cruise and Penolope Cruz on the same ride. When I was little I saw Jackie Joyner Kersee the track star. AC Green the basketball player went to my school once.

Archived