Who is the most famous person you have met?

Guest NATO

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Re: el buki

Originally posted by ++rOasted++

also met dOña florinda from el chavo del ocho.. my pops was her neighbor back in mexico..

Dude, you win... "El Chavo del Ocho" ruled harder than any show has ever ruled since... topped only by "Chapulin Colorado". Chespirito's my idol.

*Update: Leelee Sobieski from "The Glass House" and "Deep Impact" sat on my bed on Friday. See the "pics of hot girls" thread for more details. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

bo jackson (i lived in the same town, and we had the same tailor)

jerri ryan (7 of 7 on star trek, and some new show on fox) and her parents...her brother is a famous tennis player, now he writes childrens books or some shit

wyclef (passed a blunt to me at a show)

b real

flav and chuck d. (flav was geeked or someshit, a real asshole)

jerry springer (at the airport in Atl)

ricky skaggs (bluegrass guy)

hank locklin lives down the street (he's a famous country singer from back in the day)

vinny testaverde (sp?) (when he played for the tampa bucs)

a few more...i can't remember

john montessi and mike dare (since you guys are posting skaters you know...my friend works for john)

-Partied with Jessica Biel in highschool. (Recently had sex with her best friend)

-Punched out Brian Bondsil (sp) at a punk show in 9th grade, then became friends with him senior year. (he was the kid in Disney's BLANK CHECK, and the little kid on Family Ties).

-Helped Kool Kieth shoe shop.

-Met MacGyver.

-Hung out with Chuck Norris.

Met too many rockstars and athletes to name... my goal is to make out with the super hot girl from LADYTRON when they come to town next month!

Andddd, I have connections with the Hilton sisters. Booyah.

Guest Pilau Hands

"I once blew Babe Ruth."

Oh yeah, i just saw that guy from SLC Punk...the one who played Shaggy in the new Scooby Doo movie. He was at the NBA store trying to hide with sunglasses on indoors. he should've just had a shirt on that said "Inconspicuous".

i lived in london last semester. it was fucking rad. i knew taht id get meet al least one famous persen...just one is all i really wanted. anyway, i lived on nitting hill, you want to guess who the person i met was?

http://www.realgoodmovies.com/stills/about_a_boy_hugh_grant.jpg'>

fkljhsdkjfhksdjhfkjsdhfkhasdkjh

you guys are so retarded i want to smash your fucking heads with an oversized rubber mallet untilll you bleed from your buttocks

then when your bleeding i want to have my dog lick the juice while me and my sister take pictures using our remember sept 11 disposable cameras.

after that we will all sit around and play GUESS WHO? the mystery face game with pictures of famous graffiti writers.

then after that we will make cheeseburgers with bread because we are out of buns. and you will eat them and love them!

Archived