Man glued to wal-mart toilet seat

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a gnarly wal mart what the fuck a few weeks ago just out side of Seattle. 4 am and needed food, deodorant and some paint.I stroll in to see the two ugliest humans I've ever seen rolling out,I make a wise ass remark to the normal looking greater.....he then informs me that Jim and his wife are good people and close personal friends.......I said something about him joking, he was not.

The kid that checked me out had the worst over bite and acne I've ever seen in public.

He had to call his manager down to get help

She was out of breath from walking 3 cash's over and looked like dudes mom.

I got the fuck out of there with the quickness as I felt like they were circling the wagons

Ha, damn you girls are a bunch of germaphobe princesses.

"Oh, my ass is soooo delicate and pristine I won't go poopies anywhere but at home on my tinkle box made from velvet and fairies".

Wipe the fucker, dump a scrunch in the drop zone to negate splash back and fire at will.

You guys do remember that you are SHITTING in the toilet, right? Y'all are acting like you're going to eat out of the fucking thing.

Bunch a delicate little namby fucking pambies up in here. Why I was filling Charlie full of brass and using their neck stumps as a fucking S bend whilst you were crying about the poop in your diapers! These rich fucks, it makes me sick. My buddies didn't die face down in the mud so this strumpet, this slut could go waltzing around town...., you want a toe, hell I'll get you a toe, with nail polish because this is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the arse, larry!! 8 year olds, Dude.

You won't shit at work? You always brag about your baller job, thought they would have some executive status toilets...

You'd be surprised at executive shitter habits. It seems the more successful white men (espc the jews) get, the worse their toilet habits are. Unless grimey motherfuckers are just naturally successful.

Guys in suits talking business to me while they piss and I'm trying to leave the room. Naw B, this isn't awkward at all.

Stalls constantly full of guys crapping. 8:01am on the dot, what, you couldn't crap at home 20 minutes ago? They celebrate that shit; take coffee and newspapers/bibles in there, like it is the highlight of their day.

The CEO of my last company was forever taking shits all day, then would roll out and not wash his hands.

The temporary office I am in now gets jammed at about 2:30pm all stalls taken, less then half wash their hands on way out.

They don't even have the decency to wait til the coast is clear to exit. They plop, fart, grunt/moan, then get up walk out, no washing, no shame.

If I were to crap in public, I'd at least wait until the room was empty to exit, masking my shame.

once i took a shit in county i developed the ability to shit almost anywhere.

but not checking the seat or at least doing the wipe down is fail

YEah, being in the army and spending months on end in jungles without showers, let alone a bloody toilet does wonders for one's constitution. I've never come across a toilet that was so dirty that me shitting in it made it cleaner......

If I were to crap in public, I'd at least wait until the room was empty to exit, masking my shame.

Sounds like some one's mummy might have been a little heavy handed during potty training.....

• Like 1

volunteering after Katrina definitely removed some of my qualms

but i'm still disgusted when i hear people leave the bathroom without hand washing.

i don't think i went to the potty at all in jail. no paper either.

Everytime I take a piss at a store and especially CostCo... all the stalls are filled with men taking shits. (Almost as bad as airport restrooms where all you hear are grunts, plops and farts)

Maybe it is their way of escaping their wives, or maybe they are sadistic fucks that like that nasty shit.

I only shit at home, I even find it difficult to use hotel shitters, but the fuck if i'd ever shit at work, store or bar.. I'd have to be on some dumb-n-dumber spray fart to have to stoop that low.

Even then I would use the provided bibs or at least wipe the seat down, damn. Dude deserved it.

I've never seen those bib things outside of america. anywhere in asia if you're paranoid about sitting on the seat (if there is a seat) you have to squat above it. in seoul the hamilton hotel is the only place in its neighbourhood that has a clean western style toilet, sometimes on the weekends you'll see queues of white guys waiting to take a shit :freak: