Man glued to wal-mart toilet seat

!@#$%

hmm, i wonder if they are referring to ToiletSeat, our tamponed member?

but no..

just a great april fools day joke.

i dunno if this is thread worthy with all the gems we have floating to the surface

but here ya go.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/06/maryland.toilet.prank/index.html?hpt=T2

Police in Maryland are on the hunt for the perpetrator of what appears to be an April Fools' Day prank that left a man glued to a toilet at a Wal-Mart store.

If caught, the jokester who doused the seat with glue at the Elkton Wal-Mart on March 31 could face second-degree assault charges, said Lt. Matthew Donnelly of the Elkton Police Department.

Police, along with the Singerly Fire Co. and the Cecil County paramedics, were called to the scene at about 7 p.m.

There, they found the 48-year-old victim, who called for help after realizing the sticky situation he was in when he tried -- and failed -- to stand up and leave the superstore's restroom, Donnelly said.

It took responders 15 minutes to remove the victim from the stall, but they were unable to disconnect the toilet seat from his body, Donnelly said.

Instead, the victim was taken to Union Hospital of Cecil County, where the seat was detached. He left with only minor injuries to his buttocks, Donnelly said.

Police do not suspect that the victim was specifically targeted, but that the incident was a random prank, Donnelly said. They have not received reports of glue-laden toilet seats since.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to imagine that people do not check the seat for foreign substances before sitting down on a public toilet.

exactly what i thought after reading this.

especially since he clearly did not put any barrier down.

definitely shows the average intelligence level is a bit lacking.

*but, barebacking? is that what we call this now? lull

Everytime I take a piss at a store and especially CostCo... all the stalls are filled with men taking shits. (Almost as bad as airport restrooms where all you hear are grunts, plops and farts)

Maybe it is their way of escaping their wives, or maybe they are sadistic fucks that like that nasty shit.

I only shit at home, I even find it difficult to use hotel shitters, but the fuck if i'd ever shit at work, store or bar.. I'd have to be on some dumb-n-dumber spray fart to have to stoop that low.

Even then I would use the provided bibs or at least wipe the seat down, damn. Dude deserved it.

awesome prank, and that dude got assed out for being a fucking pig and not looking at the seat.

although if it was the clear super glue and you looked,but didn't wipe the shit down, or make a ass gasket you wouldn't know.Maybe he was in a a hurry to go and rushed on in too right?

(Almost as bad as airport restrooms where all you hear are grunts, plops and farts)

Maybe it is their way of escaping their wives, or maybe they are sadistic fucks that like that nasty shit.

I only shit at home, I even find it difficult to use hotel shitters, but the fuck if i'd ever shit at work, store or bar..

You won't shit at work? You always brag about your baller job, thought they would have some executive status toilets...getting paid to shit is almost as crucial as getting paid to ooontz.

Fuck shitting at a bar though.

although if it was the clear super glue and you looked,but didn't wipe the shit down, or make a ass gasket you wouldn't know.

Even if the glue was clear you would still feel some sort of liquid/goo/not right feeling on the seat. Article says he didn't realize until he tried -- and failed -- to stand up.

:lol:

super77spray.jpg

I work with a lot of glues/ epoxies, and this is the only stuff I could imagine putting on a toilet seat without it looking like piss (or jizz). And it wouldn't be that strong.

Even if the seat looked clean, though, I honestly could not imagine a situation where I would consider sitting on a wal mart toilet without at least a wipedown.

i wouldn't do it.

i think i'd rather be impacted

airports are so bad. i definitely lose 'giving a fuck' status when i get off a 16 hour flight and my insides haven't decompressed.

i might have to bump the privatew public restroom appr thread.

i do wish i knew what type of adhesive they used.

8671.jpg

christ though, this is walmart

walmart-customer.jpg

one time i was at a bar many years back for an after party for a graf event.

a particularly crazy guy i knew was there, and he ended up putting the toilet seat from the men's bathroom around his neck and walking around with it for the rest of the night like that.

guy was nuts, and when i found out he'd died, it didn't surprise me.

ive spent the last month in and out of various walmarts doing work for the company (not actually working for walmart, thank fucking god) ... i must say though that the people who work /go there are some of the dumbest ugliest dirtiest most uneducated vile pieces of trash i have ever seen / had to deal with. i am glad that those buildings contain those people from the outside of the world for a few hours of the day.