Shit that motivates you thread*

Will Ferreal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what motivates me...

my general answer..pushing myself to see what i can and cant do. i want to learn all i can learn etc etc. i dont like going home and wondering, should i have done this..or that. instead i do it..to save myself from wondering.

peace of mind motivates me..i want to be able to rest easy. and i cant do so unless i have accomplished something worth while.

my day to day motivation..

MUSIC----big key to life for me. nothing helps me more.

MY GIRL---gotta be the rock she can lean on.

MY FRIENDS---i couldnt ask for more...these guys motivate me more than anyone i have come in contact with. and i really hope i do the same for them.

damn good thread. anyone ever get this? my homie is a mad heroin addict. he sleeps for up to 30 hours at a time, but also stays up on 3 hours or so of sleep for days on end, paints, and when he is high, he cleans the whole house top to bottom. just wondering if any of yall had a friend or did that type of shit. I grew up in dope houses as a kid and teen, and I never seen any of those motherfuckers clean anything. maybe he just has ocd? I also heard from others though that while on dope they felt the need to clean.

Being raised by an abusive father motivates me to maybe one day forgive him for everything he's done to me; sounds weird, I know. I am usually very disconnected with him and am closer to my mother. My father always gives me the love a father should have for his son but I struggle every day to return the love a son should have for his father. He doesn't really beat the fuck outta me anymore, since I'm older now. I am sure he's changed and what not, positive actually, but I guess getting beat by a grown man when you're six and seven years old fuck up certain people; unfortunately it was me.

/nohomo /noincest

damn good thread. anyone ever get this? my homie is a mad heroin addict. he sleeps for up to 30 hours at a time, but also stays up on 3 hours or so of sleep for days on end, paints, and when he is high, he cleans the whole house top to bottom. just wondering if any of yall had a friend or did that type of shit. I grew up in dope houses as a kid and teen, and I never seen any of those motherfuckers clean anything. maybe he just has ocd? I also heard from others though that while on dope they felt the need to clean.

Girl I used to bang had a sometimes habit of snorting coke and staying up the whole night cleaning the house after the rest of the party had left/passed out.

it affects some people in a different way

i've gotten some serious shit accomplished whilst very high\

when i was young, i used to go to work like that once every 6 months or so but i've left it behind.

i could always get tons done and do it well. drugs don't seem to affect me like they do other people though. cocaine for example, doesn't do shit to me exept make me grind my teeth. i seriously cannot feel what people like about it.

now that i'm typing this i'm remembering i had an old roommate who was a junkie with a lot of psychological issues, and he'd get really high and clean the fuck out of the apartment.

in fact, he was a really nice, fun, stand-up guy and good roommate while he was high on heroin

if he didn't have any, he was a puddle of mess who wouldn't get out of bed.

that said, he wasn't motivated to do much else that would get his life together.

unless your pussy starved girls are the anti motivator. my chick keeps me from getting anything the done. photo above = good idea.

Maby if you like the dick girls are the anti-motivator.

When ever im at the gym and see a puerto rican with a fat ass it makes me run alot faster and actually want to do all the push-ups and shit.

• 4 weeks later...