Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Will Ferreal

Shit that motivates you thread*

this thread is pics, songs, clips, phrases; pretty much whatever the fuck motivates you to go to work, school, drink, fight, paint or whatever.

i watch this before i go to the gym.

this is always followed by heavy drinking and occasionally a fight

• Like 1

seeing fat disgusting slobs everywhere i go is my motivation to go to the gym yes im better than you because i don't weigh a metric ton

• Like 1

the majority of my life i've been told by my family how tough and shitty life will be to prepare me to get fucked by life at any time. in doing so i'm motivated to appreciate the good things that happen when they happen and to try not to be a piece of shit. its not that hard.

Having a child got me to quit smoking and recently change jobs.

Better health, a lot more money.

My second child is coming, now I need to be twice as healthy and wealthy.

^^

goodman!

i am not motivated, being around people and not having money makes me hate life.

lil b brought me back though. thank you based god

Propped WF for this thread...

But couldn't come up with anything by the end of the page. guess I'm just not motivated at all.

Into_the_Wild_1.jpg

into_thin_air_a_personal_account_of_the_mt_everest_disaster_frontcover_large_cUXml6hlLkrPnED.jpg

127hrs_book.jpg

basically, anything that shows tons of will and tests the human body to the extreme...

like people who climb mountains with one leg or arm, or anyone who defeats the odds and survives a serious situation... the above just floated off the top of my head, there are better ones but im going to lunch!

• Like 1

am i selfish for motivating myself? wanting a great life and living life to my maximum?

my mom was sick my whole life.

it started when i was an infant and just got progressively worse until her mobility and health was destroyed, then came death.

i don't think anything i have ever experienced has pushed me harder than the limitations of others, especially her.

it began with ..if only i could use my hands like i used to i'd...

then it became stuff like ..i'd give anything just to walk up stairs.

it makes you have full awareness and total appreciation of health and ability

and disgust with those who waste it (like by getting fat, being lazy, or becoming a junkie, etc etc...)

aaah the shit i put up with to get the money to pay off restitution so i can be off probation

freedom motivates me

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now