Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Juca

Have to post this!

The other night I was scrolling through a thread where injury had posted one of those brolic Taylor Swift pictures.

I was oontzing and shitting at the time, and kept the picture on the screen, it was like she was sharing the experience with me via Skype, completely enthralled.

this is one of those songs i hear at a strip club where im too wasted to care how horrible it is.

unless the bitch is ugly... in which case id point out two forms of NO.

The other night I was scrolling through a thread where injury had posted one of those brolic Taylor Swift pictures.

I was oontzing and shitting at the time, and kept the picture on the screen, it was like she was sharing the experience with me via Skype, completely enthralled.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=brolic&defid=2267

:confused: :confused:

I tend to use it as a synonym for "large" or "oversized" as do other people I know, maybe it's just a quirk...

Either that or it's just further proof that you Channel Zero niggas don't exist in real life. I asked all my boys about it, too. That's like half of Philly.

in NY brolic is used as a term for something or someone which is large

ex.

A yo slime thats a brolic ass chain.

A yo you see T-bone since he got out the pen, nigga is brolic now.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now