12ozProphet Sneak Peak

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a bit confused yesterday when I quoted what I had sent from UPS was $42 - it was in fact USPS that delivered that to me. A bit slower I suppose, but there's no way I can justify $200 shipping on a shirt.

If you can get someone to USPS it to you, it seems it would be more like $50USD.

They look good though, hope it all goes well.

$116 shipping to Canada... c'mon son

any shipping options other than UPS or am I fucked?

Were working on better Intl shipping options cause UPS has been quoting retarded prices. It's all quoted in real time and were not marking it up.

That said PM psm026 and he'll help sort you out with a better solution.

I was gonna say the same thing... I would love to cop a shirt but it's quoting me UPS

Worldwide Expedited to the UK - $148.46... There's gotta be another way!

PM psm026 or email service@12pzprophet.com and we'll try and sort out another option for you. We really appreciate all the people trying to support and doing allwe can to accommodate you guys as best we can.

I went the cheap way and got ground shipping. I'm only in Vermont, but I dunno how long it'll take.

Appreciate the order and support. It's people like you and all the others that bought a shirt that keep 12oz growing into a bigger, better, more fun place to squander countless hours.

Clicking ads also keeps our advertisers happy and is also a good way to support.

In any case, you now have a banger of shirt on it's way up soon. I'm biased, but these shirts are sick!

Were working on better Intl shipping options cause UPS has been quoting retarded prices. It's all quoted in real time and were not marking it up.

That said PM psm026 and he'll help sort you out with a better solution.

Shot him a PM. Thanks a lot for the help.

Archived