12ozProphet Sneak Peak

misteraven

really appreciate all the support from everyone. last year i had my nose to the grindstone all year and wasn't around on the forum as much as I'd have liked, but 2011 should show the fruits of all that labor starting with this Futura collaboration.

the Futura x 12ozProphet trailer is just the first glimpse at the first push, and this release is just the first step in a much larger plan. hopefully you guys like the tees as much as everyone seems to like the trailer and they do well. that paves the way for a lot of really cool stuff we're building on behind the scenes here at 12oz HQ.

thanks for the continued support and please spread the word... twitter, tumblr, facebook, etc.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/index.php/news/futura_x_12ozprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, there will be international shipping.

shirt sizing is true to size. if in doubt go up a size cause like I said before, they aren't Hip Hop cuts on the bodies. the blanks are 100% preshrunk combed cotton. Literally the best blank money can buy, made in the USA. (not American Apparel)

This is all I needed to know, good news. I'll definitely order one as soon as they drop. The video is great, well filmed and just looks good. Can't wait to see what else is in store, props 12oz, keeping on top of the game.

yes, there will be international shipping.

shirt sizing is true to size. if in doubt go up a size cause like I said before, they aren't Hip Hop cuts on the bodies. the blanks are 100% preshrunk combed cotton. Literally the best blank money can buy, made in the USA. (not American Apparel)

this is the icing on the cake.

dead ass.

i think it's nice that t-shirts are being made. the videos was well shot. not sure

how i feel about that design though. still think the regular ol 12oz. logo is best for

the shirt game.

12oz tees is a new fact of life around here. if you aren't feeling the first collab, there are more coming, so sit tight... though i gotta say these look pretty awesome! buy hey, my opinion is a little biased.

Thanks man...

Like I said, we really put a lot of time and energy into building out the stuff that's coming together across this year. Honestly it wouldn't have been possible without the help of our advertisers and the support we get from you guys. Help keep shit growing and click an ad from time to time. It really does make a massive difference when advertisers see that our members are steadily clicking on ads and checking their stuff out.

In any case, stay tuned on Wednesday 1.19.2011 for the full video and tees. We didn't really do that many and I really have no idea what to expect, but better safe than sorry cause they won't be reprinted.

Also keep an eye out for some other big things coming soon.