Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gnarly Sheen

Where all the 12oz Jews at?

I'm hardly Jewish, I'm more Jew-ish than anything, but I recently got into conversation with a friend who happened to be talking about taking her birthright trip to Israel. I've always heard about the trip, but never cared enough to do it. Now that I'm finally in my last fucking semester of my undergrad and planning on traveling a lot, I figured... why the hell not?

So basically you can take a free trip to Israel for 10 days if you're recognized as Jewish by the Jewish community or by one of the recognized denominations of Judaism; or if either parent is Jewish AND the applicant does not actively practice another religion. As long as you're 18-26 and meet these requirements, you're good.

Has anyone taken, known anyone to, or plan to take this trip?

emmanuellechriquiheader.jpg

http://coedmagazine.com/2008/09/30/top-10-hot-ass-hollywood-jews/

One of my guys is on this trip right now, left a day or 2 ago.

Why wouldn't you take advantage of a paid trip to part of the world you haven't been yet?

Seems like a no-brainer to me, I'd be all over this if I were a j-o-o.

Also, I hear there are tons of fine lookin jew females over there. DO IT!

Ha! Jewdobear

Maybe its like a draft, prime years to pledge your allegiance. Before 18 too young, after 26 too set in your ways, if you're not jewish by then you'll never be.

how can you be half jew? i cant be half catholic. what the fuck homos

Jews are random and shit. basically if your mom is jewish you're a jew. Not half jew. But people still say half jewish.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now