Where all the 12oz Jews at?

Gnarly Sheen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be there in a fucking second. Intense part of the world that has hot bitches at the beach with bang sticks. Think of all the crazy type biblical shit that has gone down there for the last 3000 years. I wanna go stand at Armageddon/Megiddo and get my dick sucked.

I had a few friends that did the trip out of birth right, couple of them got laid.

• Like 1

I'd be there in a fucking second. Intense part of the world that has hot bitches at the beach with bang sticks. Think of all the crazy type biblical shit that has gone down there for the last 3000 years. I wanna go stand at Armageddon/Megiddo and get my dick sucked.

I had a few friends that did the trip out of birth right, couple of them got laid.

Ya all jokes aside. I would do this in a heartbeat. You have to go and then create a photothread to document your trip. Entitle it "MEGASUPERBANGERJEWPHOTOTHREADSPECTACULAR"

The joke around here is that the kids who go on birthright couldn't give a shit and are just looking to hook up. Which is kinda sad if its true because its one the only times for a lot of this kids to connect with their heritage.

FUCK ISRAEL!

FREE PALESTINE!

ISRAEL IS A TERRORIST STATE!

ISRAEL STOLE PALESTINE AND OCCUPIED THEM MILITARILY!

ISRAEL IS DOING TO THE PALESTINIANS WHAT THE NAZIS DID TO THE JEWS!

read up on it if you dont beleive me.

Which one of you pussies didn't have the balls to say this on your own screen name? :lol:

Oh, and for the record, I don't care for the Israeli government much myself, I just find it funny that someone had to create a new screen name to get UMAD

• Like 1