Nov 2nd.

MYFUCKINGDICK

Absolutely, but the people who own small businesses are most times making around $100k

a year salary. A lot of small business owners that I know are in that region of income, anyway.

Then they got a tax break from Obama.

Stop lying and saying $100k when you already got corrected by the actual income level that is getting their taxes restored to what they used to be.

$250,000 and up.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt vote. I dont want to encourage a fucked up system and have all the problems til next election year on on conscious. I did say I went to vote so I could sleep in and show up to work late. Im the real winner.

People like you allowed the vocal minority to take the "majority" in Washington.

It'll be you peoples fault when we are 100% worse off two years from now than we are now.

That actually makes you a loser.

I foresee two possibilities. One, coming face to face with herself 30 years older would put her into shock and she'd simply pass out. Or two, the encounter could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continuum, and destroy the entire universe! Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

You keep believing Republican lies and revisionist history.

I didn't need to google when the great depression ended, because my grandparents grew up during that time and told me a long time ago that this claim that WW2 ended the great depression was a myth.

Social studies class in middle school told me the same thing.

The new deal ended the great depression in America.

Wars do not end recessions or depressions.

Look at the recession of the 70's. That was on the heals of the Vietnam war.

Look at the near depression that Bush's wars got us into. You can't seriously be arguing with a straight face that wars end recessions, when we had a record surplus before Bush's wars and within a few years had a record deficit.

You're off your rocker, but you're not stupid.

Just admit that you're trolling at this point.

That's like me saying I know that demons are real because someone on Coast to Coast AM said so.

You do know that that is a flat out Fox news spun lie, right?

The rich are going to be taxed the same as they were BEFORE Bush gave them tax cuts.

The other 98% of us got tax CUTS from Obama.

That's a fact.

You apparently are more interested in lies.

And you wanna talk about comical?

Actually, there's nothing funny at all about where you're coming from.

Source isn't Fox News. This is real. Read everything that has passed, stay informed. Don't believe me, learn how to use Google and look it up for yourself. Let's talk about everything created under Obamacare (oh yeah how the hell are we going to pay for that one... oh okay, HIGHER TAXES!)

There are over twenty new or higher taxes in Obamacare. Several will first go into effect on January 1, 2011. They include:

The “Medicine Cabinet Tax” Thanks to Obamacare, Americans will no longer be able to use health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), or health reimbursement (HRA) pre-tax dollars to purchase non-prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin).

The HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike. This provision of Obamacare increases the additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from an HSA from 10 to 20 percent, disadvantaging them relative to IRAs and other tax-advantaged accounts, which remain at 10 percent.

Brand Name Drug Tax. Starting next year, there will be a multi-billion dollar tax imposed on name-brand drug manufacturers. This tax, like all excise taxes, will raise the price of medicine, hurting everyone.

The Tanning Tax. This went into effect on July 1st of this year. It imposes a new, 10% excise tax on getting a tan at a tanning salon. There is no exemption for tanners making less than $250,000 per year.

Economic Substance Doctrine. The IRS is now empowered to disallow perfectly-legal tax deductions and maneuvers merely because it judges that the deduction or action lacks “economic substance.” This is obviously an arbitrary empowerment of IRS agents.

Now this is just for 1/1/2011, wait until the next 15+ tax increases go in after that just from Obamacare.

Here's two sources from the government website:

http://jct.gov/publications.html?func=startdown&id=3672

Here's some more reading for you:

http://jct.gov/publications.html?func=select&id=48

Catch up, learn the facts, then try talking. But until then, you are just misinformed and ignorant.

Also you heard at all about the VAT tax they want to use to pay for Obamacare? Kind of like the 30% sales tax you see in places like Ireland... National sales tax would hurt our nation no doubt about it. In the US there have been talks about it starting out around 1% and eventually climbing to over 20%... this is real, this could happen, people should be concerned (but most people are oblivious like you and don't think that your president would ever do something like that to you).

I'd like to also see sources to your data, since I just provided them for you... go digging, look up the data, plenty of .pdf files you can spend your time reading.

That's completely irrelevant to the convo that you're replying to.

We were talking about people moving THEMSELVES to other countries in order to escape paying taxes.

Nobody's arguing that rich people don't move their operations over seas.

Just about every fucking thing under the sun with an American brand name is made in China.

We're talking about billionaires moving THEMSELVES to other countries.

Fail troll fails again.

I dont think your realize how much money these companies would be paying to the American Government in taxes if the companies were not doing this. But whatever.

By the way you never answered, did you vote yesterday?

• Like 1

You do know that that is a flat out Fox news spun lie, right?

The rich are going to be taxed the same as they were BEFORE Bush gave them tax cuts.

The other 98% of us got tax CUTS from Obama.

That's a fact.

You apparently are more interested in lies.

This though, is true. Obama isnt really raising the taxes to some unheard of level. Whats happening is the tax levels from before bush took office are being reinstated. Bush came in and lowered them, which was good for 10 years. Its up to Obama to either keep them at that level, or let them continue to reset to pre-bush days.

George Bush not only ruined The United States, but he managed to ruin the entire world. He is the absolute worst president in this country's history. The damage that he has done cannot be undone in just a half of a term.

Sure the country is in a bad place right now, but it's not nearly as bad as it would have been had Bush stayed in power.

He cut taxes for rich assholes like himself and raised it for middle class Americans, and I'm sorry $250k a year IS NOT middle class.

Under Bush, and the republican ideal this is how the country should work:

Middle class people work to scrape a living and pay 30% and up of their paychecks so that the government can run. Wake up, got to work at some manual labor job, come home eat a shitty dinner, sleep and repeat.

While the upper class, pays something like 10% in taxes and they will take vacations, go out to fancy dinners, buy expensive clothes, cars, pay contractors to dig holes for pools, and hire gardeners to pick up their leaves cause they can't be bothered raking on a Sunday.

. . . and all of this spending that they do living the good life will provide jobs for the middle class who work these mediocre jobs and give one third of their checks away so that the government can run.

It's complete insanity.

The middle class has paid their dues long enough, it's time for the rich to pay to run this country, after all they are the people who drove it into the ground.

Sure $250k a year is middle class. Upper middle class, but it is middle class. It's funny how people are so conditioned to believe that an amount of money like that is "rich".

The dollar doesn't go as far as it once did.

Bankers drove us into the ground. If Obama would reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act we'd see a turn around....Unfortunately for Liberals their boy Clinton repealed it. Why?

Profits for his buddies.

...Middle class people work to scrape a living and pay 30% and up of their paychecks so that the government can run. Wake up, got to work at some manual labor job, come home eat a shitty dinner, sleep and repeat.

While the upper class, pays something like 10% in taxes and they will take vacations, go out to fancy dinners, buy expensive clothes, cars, pay contractors to dig holes for pools, and hire gardeners to pick up their leaves cause they can't be bothered raking on a Sunday.

. . . and all of this spending that they do living the good life will provide jobs for the middle class who work these mediocre jobs and give one third of their checks away so that the government can run.

It's complete insanity.

The middle class has paid their dues long enough, it's time for the rich to pay to run this country, after all they are the people who drove it into the ground.

Upper class only pay 10% in taxes? :lol: Comical.

Come on check your numbers!! Only people paying 10% are single and less than $8,375 and Married filing jointly less than $16,750.

If you are upper class you are in the 35% tax braket.

You people really need to start checking numbers before you start throwing them up there like it's a fact :rolleyes:

Flat tax rate would be nice, everyone pay the same amount (percentage of income) no matter what you make.

Here's a tax calculator to help you out!

http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm