Nov 2nd.

MYFUCKINGDICK

not only did he start this thread but he did the exact shit im talking about right there ^^^^^ see how he changed what was actually said into something that is not desirable... Man i have good fucking timing

Is you seriously comparing me to ssgg?

After waving the white flag to me on tc?

Cause I have screen shots to prove that you waved said white flag.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BLACK FOLKS NEED HELP-------------LINING UP TO PAY $300 FOR SOME NEW JORDANS BUT GOT NO JOB AND DON'T GO TO SCHOOL------- AND AIN'T PAYING A MORTGAGE AND MAKING PAYMENTS ON DIAMOND EAR STUDS.

BLACK FOLKS IN THE SOUTH DRIVING A CAR WITH KOOL-AID LOGOS ON THE SIDE----------EVERY NIGGA TRYING TO BE A RAPPER---------------

LOUD AS FUCK IN A MOVIE THEATER----------AND LEAVIN' HAIR GREASE ON THE TOP OF THE SEATS-------KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE STREETS AND BLAMING THE WHITE MAN

LAZY AS FUCK----------I WAS IN THIS GOVERNMENT BUILDING A WHILE AGO AND SEEN A FAT BLACK SECURITY GUARD NOT EVEN SCANNING PEOPLE WITH THE METAL DETECTOR WAND AS THEY WALKED IN, AND HE WAS LAYIN BACK IN THE SEAT LEANIN BACK LIKE RICK ROSS AND HE TELLIN HIS CO-WORKER "I CAIN'T WAIT TO GET OFF WORK I'M FINNA GET ME A BUCKET OF CHICKEN"------------DEAD SERIOUS

BLACK FOLKS NEED SERIOUS HELP----------------------------------

DAO-------WHO WAS YOUR BARBER NIGGA?

James-Joseph-Cialella-Jr-6416982.jpg

LOOK AT THIS SHIT------------WHO LINED YOU UP

WHAT WAS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WALKED IN TO THE BARBERSHOP AND ASKED THE NIGGA TO CUT YOU UP?--------------

If that was really me, I probably would have killed my self a long time ago.

Props to that nigga for not killing himself a long time ago.

LOL--------DAO IF YOU WERE EVER AT ARMS LENGTH OF ME---------I'D MURDER YOU NIGGER

Nigga---- if you---- was ever---- at----- arms length---- of me----- you'd wave----- a white----- flag------ nigga------>.

[ATTACH]147924.vB[/ATTACH]

steavie.jpg.1434a0b35339f1c7e43655edd2408f53.jpg

If you're making over $250,000 a year, you're not hurting.

At all.

Not even close.

And sure as fuck not enough to be bitching about paying what the fuck you're supposed to be paying in taxes.

This is a fucking recession.

This was almost a depression.

Now that the Teapublicans have the majority, it might just well turn into a depression.

The people who are hurting, are the lower 98% who justly got their taxes cut by Obama.

The people who earn over $250,000 a year are still eating well while a seriously large portion of the rest of the country are losing their jobs and their homes.

Due to the upper 98% shipping their jobs to sweat shops over seas.

There is also a deficit that was created by YOUR people that needs to be addressed.

PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES, AND THE SHIT MIGHT JUST GO AWAY.

YOU FUCKING GREEDY BASTARDS.

I havn't even clicked your link yet, but MAJOR CORPORATIONS (You know, the ones you teapublicans are all for having their backs. The ones who finance your "tea parties") end up paying 0 in taxes due to said loopholes.

Are you seriously saying that you're against your own party's line on this issue?

Or are you just confused?

There's nothing "retarded" about paying your fair share.

What's "retarded" is giving them fat cat niggas a FUCKING TAX BREAK, while at the same time having congress hand you unpayable amounts of money to simultaneously launch two wars.

One of which is still to this day questionable, and the other of which has already been flat out proven to be over a lie and completely unjustified.

The rich people in this country at least contributed to, and at most caused this recession.

And therefore they should do their civic duty and RETURN TO paying their taxes in an attempt to end it.

What the fuck is so hard to comprehend about that?

THEY are not hurting.

The rest of us are.

Due to THEM shipping our jobs over seas.

And due to THEIR wars that they send US to fight.

Is this really something to even be arguing about?

If I made over $250,000 a year, I would gladly pay 40% in taxes.

Especially considering that most people who make "over $250,000 a year" actually make millions and billions a year.

I'm just putting that out there.

And FYI, only 2% of this county makes over $250,000 a year.

It's funny that you don't know what you're talking about.

Holly shit this nigga said "obamacare"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What "Obamacare" are you even talking about?

Newsflash, dipshit: THERE IS NO OBAMACARE.

There is no public healthcare.

There is no public option.

Anybody who payed any attention to current issues this past year or so knows that there was no passage of "Obamacare".

All that was passed was insurance reform that tells the insurance companies that they can't turn people down for per-existing conditions, can't kick people to the curb for getting sick, and that parents can keep their kids on their policies until the age of 26.

So now tell me MR. Smarty Pants, where the fuck does any of that come into play with tax dollars?

There is no "Obamacare" you fucking moron.

Keep exposing yourself as a fox news fan you fucking dimwit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.google.com/#q=obamacare&hl=en&prmd=ivnl&source=univ&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&ei=TMPSTOL_EcXflge6zdmhDg&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQqAIwAA&fp=bb84dc0be2ad39a5

Stop kidding yourself. Is it the official government name for what has passed? No, but it is what everyone uses to refer to what has passed. And yes those taxes are set to go forth on January 1st, 2011.

Spending all my hard earned money on McRibs/Weed/Alcohol/Jordans/Not taxes

Holla!

*UPDATE*

This dreadlocked motherfucker near me lookin like he smells like a pair of 5 year old shoes that were never accompanied with socks. Dreadlocks lookin like Tarzan vines coated in elephant shit.

WHO SAID THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR WHITES?

"If you're making over $250,000 a year, you're not hurting.

At all.

Not even close.

And sure as fuck not enough to be bitching about paying what the fuck you're supposed to be paying in taxes.

This was almost a depression."

this is a recession and almost a depression because we throw money at people like you who rape the government for money and rape the free programs.dont you get that?and you want to tax the rich and wonder why the jobs aren't hiring.this is the land of opportunity, not the land of hand outs.

• Like 1

McRib Nutritional Info:

490 calories, 220 calories from fat, 25 g fat, 8 g saturated fat, 75 mg cholesterol, 1040 mb sodium, 44 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein, 11 g sugars.

McRib Ingredients

McRib Patty: Boneless pork (Pork, water, salt, dextrose, citric acid, BHA, TBHQ).

McRib Bun: Flour (wheat flour bleached and enriched with thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron, folic acid, malted barley flour), water, high fructose corn syrup, yeast, vegetable oil (partially hydrogenated soybean oil, cottonseed oil). Contains 2 percent or less of dextrose, fumaric acid, calcium sulphate, salt, acetic acid, soy flour, monocalcium phosphate, ammonium sulphate, cornstarch, fungal protease, natural culture, ammonium chloride, ascorbic acid, azodicarbomide, mono- and diglycerides, propionic acid, phosphoric acid, corn flour, calcium peroxide, calcium propionate, dicetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides.

McRib Sauce: Water, high fructose corn syrup, tomato paste, distilled vinegar, molasses, natural smoke flavor, modified food starch, salt, sugar, soybean oil, spices, onion*, mustard flour, garlic *, xanthan gum, caramel color, sodium benzoate (preservative), natural flavor (vegetable source), corn oil. *Dehydrated

Pickle Slices

Cucumbers, water, vinegar, salt, calcium chloride, alum, natural flavorings (vegetable source), polysorbate 80, turmeric (color).

Slivered Onions

"If you're making over $250,000 a year, you're not hurting.

At all.

Not even close.

This was almost a depression."

this is a recession and almost a depression because we throw money at people like you who rape the government for money and rape the free programs.dont you get that?and you want to tax the rich and wonder why the jobs aren't hiring.this is the land of opportunity, not the land of hand outs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fastZeetec302 again.