Nov 2nd.

MYFUCKINGDICK

http://www.google.com/#q=obamacare&hl=en&prmd=ivnl&source=univ&tbs=nws:1&tbo=u&ei=TMPSTOL_EcXflge6zdmhDg&sa=X&oi=news_group&ct=title&resnum=1&sqi=2&ved=0CDgQqAIwAA&fp=bb84dc0be2ad39a5

Stop kidding yourself. Is it the official government name for what has passed? No, but it is what everyone uses to refer to what has passed. And yes those taxes are set to go forth on January 1st, 2011.

It's a Fox news lie that people like you believe actually exists.

You know you can find anything on google, right?

No matter how absurd.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=flat%20earth%20society&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=nw

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you're making over $250,000 a year, you're not hurting.

At all.

Not even close.

And sure as fuck not enough to be bitching about paying what the fuck you're supposed to be paying in taxes.

This is a fucking recession.

This was almost a depression."

this is a recession and almost a depression because we throw money at people like you who rape the government for money and rape the free programs.dont you get that?and you want to tax the rich and wonder why the jobs aren't hiring.this is the land of opportunity, not the land of hand outs.

Little boy, this is a recession that almost was a depression because REPUBLICANS threw unpayable money into two wars.

While at the same time CUTTING TAXES of the WEALTHY.

And because these rich, spoiled faggots who got their tax cuts during said wars turned around and shipped most of our jobs to 3rd world countries.

Go to school before I spank you.

nh

Clearly I do.

It's funny that somebody who spends as much time typing copy-pasting as many walls of texts as you do,

doesn't know what he's talking about half the time.

Oh really? I can use my intellect to argue a point. Thing is, people like you force

people like me to post sources, otherwise you call it bullshit. Yet, when you say

"my grandparents told me that FDR ended the depression", I'm supposed to believe

you even though I know this is not the case.

I'm glad you are into politics. If you were a little more smart about it rather than towing

the party line you would be someone I would enjoy talking to about politics despite

our obvious opposing views.

Oh really? I can use my intellect to argue a point. Thing is, people like you force

people like me to post sources, otherwise you call it bullshit. Yet, when you say

"my grandparents told me that FDR ended the depression", I'm supposed to believe

you even though I know this is not the case.

I'm glad you are into politics. If you were a little more smart about it rather than towing

the party line you would be someone I would enjoy talking to about politics despite

our obvious opposing views.

I said that I learned it along with everyone else in middle school history class.

I just felt like mentioning that my grandparents (who actually lived through the depression) cosigned that it was already over by the time we got involved in WW2.

And I don't "tow a party line" on everything. You already know this about me.

I said that I learned it along with everyone else in middle school history class.

I just felt like mentioning that my grandparents (who actually lived through the depression) cosigned that it was already over by the time we got involved in WW2.

And I don't "tow a party line" on everything. You already know this about me.

Do you also believe that Columbus discovered America and he was the first one to do so?

We were taught that in school. It's not true, but we were taught that it is.

The depression ended in December of 1941....the same time we officially became involved in WWII. Look it up.

http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/time_period.php?rec=6

That is all.

If I made over $250,000 a year, I would gladly pay 40% in taxes.

Especially considering that most people who make "over $250,000 a year" actually make millions and billions a year.

I'm just putting that out there.

And FYI, only 2% of this county makes over $250,000 a year.

hey retard, you're still not answering my question as to what fucking incentive there would be for anyone to strive towards wealth and success if they had to pay nearly half of what they make to the government if not more if you bleeding hearts had your way. regardless of your nonsense you spew, the wealthy still get taxed the most so REALLY whats your point?

im sure glad im part of that 2% of the lower middle class you came up with who is doing just fine for myself

• Like 1

What everyone is failing the understand is that they want to lower the percentage of taxes paid by the rich. If you make $60k a year you should pay 30%, but if you make $6 Million a year you should only pay 25%.

I may be missing the point, but explain to me how that's fair?

I'm not saying that anyone should pay more or less of a percentage than anyone else.

I think everyone should pay the same amount (%). No need for the rich to pay less of a percentage, but they certainly shouldn't be paying a higher percentage. Otherwise, as previously pointed out, there would be no incentive to achieve and have a large, successful, innovative business.

What everyone is failing the understand is that they want to lower the percentage of taxes paid by the rich. If you make $60k a year you should pay 30%, but if you make $6 Million a year you should only pay 25%.

I'm just wondering where you get these percentages/figures from. People making "6 million" pay 35% right now. People making 60K a year are paying 28%. [bush Tax Cuts]

No one right now is trying to lower it. It's set to expire and go back to 39% for the rich (what they were under Clinton), and the Republicans want to keep it at 35%. That's what the fight is about.

Yeah, no doubt. If the rich were being taxed so heavily, why not expatriate? I would.

That way all that money some people feel is owed to them will be going to a different

country and their people. That's smart.

There's no evidence that tax cuts for the rich equals job creation. It has been shown that Corporations and the wealthy re-invest revenue from tax cuts in to the stock market, and corporations have used money to build more factories overseas for more outsourced jobs, along with luxury expenditures (yachts, an extra mansion, private jets).

The general argument from Conservatives is that tax cuts for the rich will be reinvested in to the economy. Our economy is 70% consumer-driven... given that the wealthiest 2% are only 2% of the population, the people who are most deserving of lower taxes are the other 98% - as they make up the majority of consumers.

I'm glad you didn't end that with "my grandparents told me that".

By rich you're talking about millionaires? We aren't talking billions, we're talking about a couple of million?

Those are the small business owners, right? The guys who maybe have a few sandwich shops, or maybe a

small ad firm in a moderately sized city? Those guys? I'd say taxing those guys more would fuck them pretty

hard. Probably lead to them cutting a few employee's, right? What if that happened all over the city? All the guys

who have worked really hard to build a business for themselves would be fucked. That might suck.

Hell, fuck their employee's. I'm sure they can get a job for someone else, right?

If we can just make it so Jobs, Gates, the Rockefellers, and that other very small percent of billionaires pay the

most taxes....Oh, wait...

By rich you're talking about millionaires? We aren't talking billions, we're talking about a couple of million?

Those are the small business owners, right? The guys who maybe have a few sandwich shops, or maybe a

small ad firm in a moderately sized city? Those guys? I'd say taxing those guys more would fuck them pretty

hard. Probably lead to them cutting a few employee's, right? What if that happened all over the city? All the guys

who have worked really hard to build a business for themselves would be fucked. That might suck.

Hell, fuck their employee's. I'm sure they can get a job for someone else, right?

If we can just make it so Jobs, Gates, the Rockefellers, and that other very small percent of billionaires pay the

I believe the tax rate I was speaking of was for individual. 250,000 for one individual is a lot of money. 250,000 for a small business isn't a lot of money.

I haven't read much on it but from what I remember, small business total income has a different tax rate than an individual. In fact Obama & the Democrats have been trying to pass a tax cut for small businesses that the Republicans have been filibustering.

Do you also believe that Columbus discovered America and he was the first one to do so?

We were taught that in school. It's not true, but we were taught that it is.

The depression ended in December of 1941....the same time we officially became involved in WWII. Look it up.

http://www.ohiohistorycentral.org/time_period.php?rec=6

That is all.

Actually, I know that the Vikings were the first Europeans to come here.

Casek, are your grandparents still alive?

Do you know anybody who lived through the depression?

Why don't you ask them.

(Then again you're from bumfuck Tennessee where everything hits later than the rest of the country. Yall prolly didin't even have hippies till the early 80's)

The spin that WW2 ended the depression is a revisionist myth.

And FYI, we got bombed in December of 41, but didn't do anything about it till early 42.

What exactly makes you think that a 1940's economy would instantly turn around by getting bombed?

It takes a little more than a minute for the war industry to get churning to a steady enough beat to actually affect the national economy.

Especially back in the 40's when everything moved at the pace of a snail compared to today.

C'mon son....You smarter than that.

Stop trolling.

hey retard, you're still not answering my question as to what fucking incentive there would be for anyone to strive towards wealth and success if they had to pay nearly half of what they make to the government if not more if you bleeding hearts had your way. regardless of your nonsense you spew, the wealthy still get taxed the most so REALLY whats your point?

im sure glad im part of that 2% of the lower middle class you came up with who is doing just fine for myself

The same as it's always been.

Nobody's going broke over paying their taxes.

Sure as fuck not the filthy rich who are still gonna be living in big ass houses and pushing bad whips regardless of their tax rate.

You're the fucking retard for even asking that question.

Whooaa.... did this retard seriously just say he's a part of "the 2% lower middle class"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

25% of 6million = 1,500,000

30% of 60thousand = 18,000

i assume the idea is that regardless, the rich will still be paying the most out of anyone. i don't necessarily agree with paying more or less of a percentage than anyone else either, infact i kinda lean towards a flat tax although that'd never happen.

$1,500.000 is nothing to somebody who brings home $6, mill a year.

$18,000 is a lot of fucking money to somebody making $60,000 a year.

It's not rocket science, bro.

It's common sense.

And are you seriously arguing that the rich should pay LESS of a percentage than the rest of us???

Even during a record deficit and recession that they helped to cause?

Holly shit you're fucking stupid.

Nobody's getting taxed "more".

The working class is getting taxed less, while the rich are going back to what they used to be taxed before Bush came along and gave his peoples a tax break.

Stop trying to twist them going back to being taxed what they were during our most prosperous of times, into them getting taxed "more".

Bush aint president no more.

Thank God.

And his tax breaks for the rich are about to expire.

Good riddance.