Nov 2nd.

MYFUCKINGDICK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my heart dont bleed for you,fauntleroy

no, really, i want one of these people suggesting that the rich essentially take up the majority and burden of tax paying for the rest of the middle/poor class (since you're obviously very financially wise yourselves) to explain to me what incentive would be left for ANYONE to strive towards financial success or higher standard of living (which eventually would just stop existing) if you're just gonna have to take care the rest of the country on your fuckin dime anyway? THE WEALTHIEST ALREADY PAY THE MOST IN TAXES YA FUCKS.

Removing the evil nigger's spirit from a Negro is as hard as removing the stink from a hunk of shit. We must use these tools the great God has give us to fight niggers. A whip, a noose, a night stick, a branding iron, a job application. These things strike fear into a nigger's heart.

lol but youre being fucked in the ass by your own white government.

the corners in my hood like like a fuckin mosh pit...cops get whooped on and there guns taken away

and lol at you talking all that whip noose shit. cause even if i handed you a nine youd still be scared to navigate thru the hood with google earth

oh yea and oakland is soft as fuck. yall niggas over there just broke. i watched keisha cole tv show.

talking about cities being soft is super 2005... but since there is this thing called the internet... im just going to point out that chicagos per capita murder rate is 0.16.

Oakland per capita murder rate is 0.26...

Now if i was a faggot like you i'd point out that it looks like my city is almost TWICE as hard as yours... But im not a faggot... Im awesome...

Carry on..

Ps: UMAD ABOUT FUCKING GANGS NOT BEING ORGANIZED SON! GET A LIFE! LOL

I'm gonna refer to this nigga as the chicago channel 5 news reporter, he's quick to tell you all the dirt the baboons outside of his window just to come on 12oz and tell everyone about it. bragging about what the niggas you idolize ain't shit mookie------------

tell us more shit you over heard from "the real street niggas" that send you to the liquor store to buy them swishers--------

the only shit i can associate with jokeland is too short. and that nigga aint rapped since 1982

brokeland has been irrelevant for 30 years

well he started rapping in 1985.. he released his "last album" in 96.. But even if he had stopped rapping somehow 3 years before he started. 1982 isn't 30 years ago.

MATH SON. LEARN It...

Coincidentally the only thing i associate with chicago is delusional faggots.. So i was pretty dead on the money there, as usual...

it was cute how you changed the name of the city into something that would be less desirable though. Dao used to do that... Obviously a solid strategy.

talking about cities being soft is super 2005... but since there is this thing called the internet... im just going to point out that chicagos per capita murder rate is 0.16.

Oakland per capita murder rate is 0.26...

Now if i was a faggot like you i'd point out that it looks like my city is almost TWICE as hard as yours... But im not a faggot... Im awesome...

Carry on..

Ps: UMAD ABOUT FUCKING GANGS NOT BEING ORGANIZED SON! GET A LIFE! LOL

yea but only 20 people live in noHopeland and when one nigga dies there its a big deal

and half the murders that happen here dont get recored properly...on purpose

Source isn't Fox News. This is real. Read everything that has passed, stay informed. Don't believe me, learn how to use Google and look it up for yourself. Let's talk about everything created under Obamacare (oh yeah how the hell are we going to pay for that one... oh okay, HIGHER TAXES!)

There are over twenty new or higher taxes in Obamacare. Several will first go into effect on January 1, 2011. They include:

The “Medicine Cabinet Tax” Thanks to Obamacare, Americans will no longer be able to use health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA), or health reimbursement (HRA) pre-tax dollars to purchase non-prescription, over-the-counter medicines (except insulin).

The HSA Withdrawal Tax Hike. This provision of Obamacare increases the additional tax on non-medical early withdrawals from an HSA from 10 to 20 percent, disadvantaging them relative to IRAs and other tax-advantaged accounts, which remain at 10 percent.

Brand Name Drug Tax. Starting next year, there will be a multi-billion dollar tax imposed on name-brand drug manufacturers. This tax, like all excise taxes, will raise the price of medicine, hurting everyone.

The Tanning Tax. This went into effect on July 1st of this year. It imposes a new, 10% excise tax on getting a tan at a tanning salon. There is no exemption for tanners making less than $250,000 per year.

Economic Substance Doctrine. The IRS is now empowered to disallow perfectly-legal tax deductions and maneuvers merely because it judges that the deduction or action lacks “economic substance.” This is obviously an arbitrary empowerment of IRS agents.

Now this is just for 1/1/2011, wait until the next 15+ tax increases go in after that just from Obamacare.

Here's two sources from the government website:

http://jct.gov/publications.html?func=startdown&id=3672

Here's some more reading for you:

http://jct.gov/publications.html?func=select&id=48

Catch up, learn the facts, then try talking. But until then, you are just misinformed and ignorant.

Also you heard at all about the VAT tax they want to use to pay for Obamacare? Kind of like the 30% sales tax you see in places like Ireland... National sales tax would hurt our nation no doubt about it. In the US there have been talks about it starting out around 1% and eventually climbing to over 20%... this is real, this could happen, people should be concerned (but most people are oblivious like you and don't think that your president would ever do something like that to you).

I'd like to also see sources to your data, since I just provided them for you... go digging, look up the data, plenty of .pdf files you can spend your time reading.

Holly shit this nigga said "obamacare"!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What "Obamacare" are you even talking about?

Newsflash, dipshit: THERE IS NO OBAMACARE.

There is no public healthcare.

There is no public option.

Anybody who payed any attention to current issues this past year or so knows that there was no passage of "Obamacare".

All that was passed was insurance reform that tells the insurance companies that they can't turn people down for per-existing conditions, can't kick people to the curb for getting sick, and that parents can keep their kids on their policies until the age of 26.

So now tell me MR. Smarty Pants, where the fuck does any of that come into play with tax dollars?

There is no "Obamacare" you fucking moron.

Keep exposing yourself as a fox news fan you fucking dimwit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well he started rapping in 1985.. he released his "last album" in 96.. But even if he had stopped rapping somehow 3 years before he started. 1982 isn't 30 years ago.

MATH SON. LEARN It...

Coincidentally the only thing i associate with chicago is delusional faggots.. So i was pretty dead on the money there, as usual...

it was cute how you changed the name of the city into something that would be less desirable though. Dao used to do that... Obviously a solid strategy.

who the fuck said something about dao..didnt that nigga get banned like 2 years ago?

but you still keepin his nust nice and toasty

yea but only 20 people live in noHopeland and when one nigga dies there its a big deal

and half the murders that happen here dont get recored properly...on purpose

so not only does per capita not mean anything but also people aren't recording murders because of some vast conspiracy that only you. A chump on 12oz with gangster delusions know about...

fascinating

who the fuck said something about dao..didnt that nigga get banned like 2 years ago?

but you still keepin his nust nice and toasty

not only did he start this thread but he did the exact shit im talking about right there ^^^^^ see how he changed what was actually said into something that is not desirable... Man i have good fucking timing