Nov 2nd.

MYFUCKINGDICK

I'm just wondering how a non English speaking immigrant security guard ended up with a college degree.

Must have been some type of government "handouts" that you people keep hating on that payed for that.

ILB said it took him 10 years. That's a lot of security guard work. I'm guessing he took advantage of that line of work to learn English and study. Makes sense.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder about people sometimes. You are so willing to let one party have complete control.

The U.S. was not founded on these ideas and it was never meant to have one party have complete control. There must be push and pull for the government to operate in a manner that benefits the people.

Also, you need to remember that all the power you relegate to one party you support will not

always be in the hands of that one party/person. After all, presidents come and go. That same power that you give to a president you trust will be given to a president you may not trust so much.

Just my thoughts, take it or leave it. I'm no one special.

country's political thought needs to evolve. this is where im really aggravated with Constitutionalists and people who think that the constitution and declaration of independence are the perfect political documents created by man. they are 18th century documents for the 18th century. they allowed slavery to continue and counted black people as being 3/5 of a human.. they are a product of their time. they are a good foundation, but they are in no way the end all be all. the Constitutionalist argument is fundamentally flawed

• Like 1

country's political thought needs to evolve. this is where im really aggravated with Constitutionalists and people who think that the constitution and declaration of independence are the perfect political documents created by man. they are 18th century documents for the 18th century. they allowed slavery to continue and counted black people as being 3/5 of a human.. they are a product of their time. they are a good foundation, but they are in no way the end all be all. the Constitutionalist argument is fundamentally flawed

You miss the main idea? We are all created with certain inalienable rights. Not given, BORN WITH.

and youre missing the point that the idea isnt real and has never been the case

if that was true, we wouldnt be trying to find loop holes in that idea to be able to legally torture people because they arent US citizens. and the same reason why there are more black men in prison than college.

and youre missing the point that the idea isnt real and has never been the case

if that was true, we wouldnt be trying to find loop holes in that idea to be able to legally torture people because they arent US citizens. and the same reason why there are more black men in prison than college.

Have you ever driven fast on a road with a sign suggesting you go slower? Does it make it less true that the sign would indicate 35 would be a safe speed?

i dont get it.

are you saying that ending slavery is a suggestion or that the constitution is a suggestion?

Maybe that was a bad analogy?

What I'm saying is that even though the sign is probably right in it's suggestion to drive

at a safe speed, say 35, not everyone follows it.

Even though the Constitution recognizes that all people are born equally, with equal "God given", or birth rights, to be free, not everyone in the world recognizes this as a truth.

We have the right to protect ourselves with weapons, the right to feel safe and secure in our homes and possessions, the right to speak openly, a free press, the right to worship (or not worship) as we see fit, etc. These are the things we are supposed to protect no matter what cost. If you think that is an antiquated idea, you're plain fucking silly.

To further my point:

Maybe that was a bad analogy?

What I'm saying is that even though the sign is probably right in it's suggestion to drive

at a safe speed, say 35, not everyone follows it.

Even though the Constitution recognizes that all people are born equally, with equal "God given", or birth rights, to be free, not everyone in the world recognizes this as a truth.

We have the right to protect ourselves with weapons, the right to feel safe and secure in our homes and possessions, the right to speak openly, a free press, the right to worship (or not worship) as we see fit, etc. These are the things we are supposed to protect no matter what cost. If you think that is an antiquated idea, you're plain fucking silly.

To further my point:

nah for sure. those are all excellent, excluding the weapons.

im saying though, that the constitution itself does not cover all the necessities present in the 21st century, and to try to revert all federal decision making back to it. i havent read the constitution outside of high school civics and US history so i cant speak that knowledgable on it, but things like gay rights, environmental protection, social welfare and progressive economics, international relations, etc. dunno where the guidance of the constitution is. thats where there is definitely a need to expand upon the foundation laid, but not take everything as gospel, ie. slavery and electoral college

and with that said, i feel like we need a strong third party. both parties are bad, but i feel like the republican party is awful, and the democrats are just the lesser of two evils. campaign finance reform is desperately needed.

Also, LOL at "most people making over $250,000 are millionaires and billionaires", like no "hundred thousandaires" actually exist haha.

I love these threads

My point is that once you're bringing in that kind of money, it's not like you're living from paycheck to paycheck.

You got crazy money to play with and most people who make over that amount of money use that money to make even more money.

Hence "most people who make more than $250,000 a year actually make millions or billions".

And yes even if you're only bringing home $250,000 a year without flipping that, you're still balling and clearly benefiting prosperously off of the American way of life and therefore should have no problem paying your taxes to keep America going.

"teapublicans" aren't against immigration, they're against illegal immigration and if you really have that much of a problem with them cracking down on illegals, its probably because you're a mentally deranged liberal scum sucker. i wonder if you empty your pockets to every scum bag piece of shit bum on the street who asks you for money too? that story that dude told about his parents immigrating here with nothing only to come out as successful people is the reason people come here in the first place, to have a chance at being successful and pursuing their destiny as they see fit. what the hell is hard for anyone to believe about that? and then you're just gonna assume they came here illegally? fuck you.

This kid proves over and over that liberalism IS a mental disorder.

They are against any non-white non-christians infiltrating this country.

Of course telling them this will make them umad as fuck.

There's a serious recession going on and people are losing their jobs and houses at a ridiculous rate.

Are they all piece of shit scumbags?

Keith Olbermann SUSPENDED From MSNBC Indefinitely Without Pay

Haha. Didn't he know you can't do that?

All political pundits and commentators do the same shit.

He violated a MSNBC rule by doing it, not any kind of laws or ethics.

You really think Beck, Limbaugh and Palin didn't contribute to republicans?

Real talk though if we had public financing for candidates that banned any contributions at all, politics would be a lot cleaner.

You suck at knowledge. Fucking calling ILB a liar. Dude, what fucking planet do you live on? Is it filled with people who argue anything that is "against the party"?

Like I said earlier, you'd be a lot more fun to argue this shit with if you brushed up on

some political knowledge. Or just start stalking Theo. Dude is hella smart about what he

says and doesn't follow party lines like they were gospel. Independent thinking is cool as fuck.

Me calling ILB a liar was half talking shit, and half me not really believing his story.

You're the one who believes in revisionist history and honestly believes that WW2 ended the depression that was already over years before we got bombed at Pearl Harbor.

You're the one who's still to this day arguing that wars cure recessions after witnessing yourself Clintons surplus turn into Bushes Recession/near depression due to two wars.

If we're lobbing personal insults, I'd say that your case for sucking at knowledge is a lot stronger than mine.

aid earlier, you'd be a lot more fun to argue this shit with if you brushed up on

some political knowledge. Or just start stalking Theo. Dude is hella smart about what he

says and doesn't follow party lines like they were gospel. Independent thinking is cool as fuck.

It's funny you should say that being as Theo has been basically cosigning me this entire conversation.

Keith Olbermann is a private citizen and should be able to donate to whomever he wants. I don't really understand NBC's rule that employees have to notify them before donating to the candidates of their choice. Does the NBC execs think they're Olbermann's Daddy? But it was in his contract so he should have known better.

Unlike Fox News, that donated $1 million dollars to the Republican Governor's Association a few months ago. Places that call themselves objective "news" organizations shouldn't be trying to fund political campaigns.

ILB said it took him 10 years. That's a lot of security guard work. I'm guessing he took advantage of that line of work to learn English and study. Makes sense.

He was a security guard.

He didn't even speak English, so I'm even questioning how the fuck he could get hired as a security guard.

He also apparently had a family to support.

At $8.00 an hour.

C'mon son.