My best friend died...

NightmareOnElmStreet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the first post immediately made me think of the time this hipster lost his iPod a my local bar. First the kid tried to start a fight with like 10 different people, accusing them of taking his jacket. Now, usually I really hate these college frat faggots, but watching them scream, "YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BIKE MESSENGER! WHY ARE YOU WEARING YOUR SISTER'S PANTS?! GO BACK TO WILLIAMSBURG" at this asshole was hilarious.

Anyways, when that got calmed down he broke down crying to one of the bartenders, balling his eyes out and going "BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MY IPOD WAS IN THAT COAT! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME, I ALWAYS TIP YOU, OH MY GOD, MY IPOD, I ALWAYS TIP YOU, PLEASE HELP ME, MY IPODDDD ETC ETC".

Then he started begging people to give him a ride home, one of my boy's tried to rob him but he had no money (LOL), so then we all left, and I guess he stayed until the cops got called, at which point he started jumping on the hood of the car, still crying about his iPod.

He got arrested, and when he got let out the next day he came back to look for his iPod AGAIN. This time he was at least kind of normal about it, but the bartender from the night before was still pissed and convinced him he had skipped out on his tab, and made him pay it again.

Cool story br0

Reading the first post immediately made me think of the time this hipster lost his iPod a my local bar. First the kid tried to start a fight with like 10 different people, accusing them of taking his jacket. Now, usually I really hate these college frat faggots, but watching them scream, "YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BIKE MESSENGER! WHY ARE YOU WEARING YOUR SISTER'S PANTS?! GO BACK TO WILLIAMSBURG" at this asshole was hilarious.

Anyways, when that got calmed down he broke down crying to one of the bartenders, balling his eyes out and going "BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, MY IPOD WAS IN THAT COAT! WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME, I ALWAYS TIP YOU, OH MY GOD, MY IPOD, I ALWAYS TIP YOU, PLEASE HELP ME, MY IPODDDD ETC ETC".

Then he started begging people to give him a ride home, one of my boy's tried to rob him but he had no money (LOL), so then we all left, and I guess he stayed until the cops got called, at which point he started jumping on the hood of the car, still crying about his iPod.

He got arrested, and when he got let out the next day he came back to look for his iPod AGAIN. This time he was at least kind of normal about it, but the bartender from the night before was still pissed and convinced him he had skipped out on his tab, and made him pay it again.

bored.jpg

I've fixed two ipods before... but that was only a battery issue.

Sounds like you perma deleted your shit. Google ? -- http://www.recovermyfiles.com/ipod-recovery.php

Recover iPOD Files: How to Recover iPOD files and music

Steps to iPod data recovery using Recover My Files

1. Download the latest version of Recover My Files using the download link at the bottom of this page and install the program on your Windows computer (Recover My Files does not currently support MAC). Once you have installed Recover My Files, close the program down (you need to restart Recover My Files once you iPod has been connected to the computer).

2. Connect your iPod to your computer. If possible, try and use a USB2 connection on your computer as USB1 is very slow. If your iPod does not appear as a drive letter on your computer you must do the following: In the iTunes program, right click on your iPod and select "iPod Options". Under the "iPod" tab, place a tick in the box for "Enable Disk Use". Click OK. Disconnect your iPod, then reconnect. Check to see now that your iPod is displayed as a drive letter.

3. Run Recover My Files. The first search to try is a "Complete File Search". In the drive selection window you should see your drive as a drive letter. Select this drive letter (in the screen shot below the iPod is called "GetData Vid"):

4. In the File Type selection list select the relevant file types that you wish to recover, including .mov, iTunes .m4a, .mp3 etc.

5. Run the search. It is a relatively slow connection speed to the iPod, so please give the application at least 3 minutes to commence iPod data recovery.

6. Once you have completed the search, preview your search results

IMPORTANT: If your iPod is connected to your USB you may need to let the iPod sit and recharge its battery before continuing to save your files. You will need to purchase a product activation key in order to save your recovered iPod files.

7. You may also like to try a "Complete Format Recover" as this may give better iPod data recovery results. Search the physical iPod drive, use the pre-selected files types, but also add iTunes and MP3 file types to the search.

Fuck buying this shit, download a cracked version. I'm sure there's one out there on demonoid or a blog.

• Like 1

fahkin externals. how do they work? j/k. for real though, i could give a fuck less

if most the music i had on there wasn't from "other" computers. when your friends

with human music archives and constantly grab music off of they're computers for

years and then they decide to leave the country........ahhhgghhhh fuck it man.

I got this 4 GB generic mp3 player off my good friend for free and you know what? It's as good as any iPod I've ever used, if not better...because I don't have to stress over whether I'll have to knock someone's block off for trying to steal it from me.

Vinyl really is fuckin great sounding. But I don't think most wanna hear the cracks and shit. Understandable. But it really does sound fuckin better.

this x1million.

those first few seconds of crackles and shit when you drop a vinyl is the bestest.