as good a friend to me as any shitty two legged freak with a brain. i had

half a lifetimes worth of music on that fucking thing and enough of it

to keep me occupied until my last breath. I have no fucking clue how this

shit just happened. a regular laptop charge turned deadly after i ejected

the device via itunes and saw no familiar album covers flashing across the

mini lcd. Songs/albums/and artists were as empty and desolate as my upstairs

neighbors vagina hole. and i, was crushed. speechless. Laugh, heckle, clown if

you must. I truly had no were else turn. I suppose I felt coming to ch.0 and

starting a thread will bring my homie back to life, perhaps the dream will turn reality

One can only hope. prayingtotheipodgods0ner. FuuuuuuuuuuG bruh.

this fucking sucks.

4756796248_2effa7e876_o.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've killed 2 ipod classics, 2 ipod shuffles, and turned my last gen ipod nano (with a video camera) into an ipod shuffle. PLus Ive killed like 5 phones, the last one being a blackberry. I think i should just get pigeons to carry my messages because nobody cares if i accidentally slam a widgeon in my car door.

I just keep telling myself i was born in the wrong era.

Oh and my REAL best friend (my dog) has a giant fucking tumor growing on the side of her face, so fuck your problems.

Son.

if you have gotten to 2010 without backing your shit up, you are reckless as shit...

half guilty 0ner.

it's all the moosic from other folks computers i'll be missing.

after they killed off ipodcopy i've been in the dark. pretty sure theres

something similar out there, but i never got around to it. sides, my shits

been through some shit. trusty as fuck, till now.

i got a feelin it's all still there, somewhere in the depths.

i have also been told this a million times when it comes to the dj game.

my dudes laugh constantly when i tell em i don't rock the external.

even though i have one. fucking weetahded dood. what can i say?

I would go directly to the Apple Store and demand satisfaction.

Then ask them if they can fix your iPod.

• Like 1

Do you believe in God?

Then believe in Death Row East, believe in that for real. If you believe in God, believe in Death Row East. We plan to take the same strategy we used with Death Row West, which is mind over matter, taking all our weaknesses and making them into our strengths and numbers. We already run these's streets out here. So now we just gonna help some of these brothers get their money on. Cuz we know they got talent. We got the ways to make them use their talents to the maximum effect. And that's what it's about. Everybody raps. We don't rap. We rap to make money. We do business. Ain't no other record company out there that sold as many records as we did. We outsold Bad Boy, LaFace every black record label out there we outsold them in one year!! And I'm a convict and my homeboy just got off a murder case. So that tells you it's pure talent. No hype, we don't got no all-American smiles. They don't even wanna buy our record, but they gotta buy our record cuz we represent the streets. So Death Row East is gonna be a personification of what we did on the West Side we gonna do it to the East Side. We gonna prove once and for all that all these people talking bout a East Coast/West Coast war they like the Judas was to Jesus. They only here to cause confusion. We here to bring money and to bring change. They here to bring confusion. All these weak rappers Nas and all these suckaz they battling off East and West like it's a game. This ain't no game. If this was chess , we'd be yelling checkmate three muthafuckin' years ago. Cuz we been beat these muthafuckaz. It's not a game. We out here trying to help our people make money , we trying to get out of this three strikes circle they got us in and start getting our paper on. So that's what we doing. By strength in numbers we coming to the East Coast to prove there is no fear, there is no problem there ain't nothing but opportunity, and opportunity is to over throw the governemt y'all got right now which is Bad Boy and Nas and all that bullshit and we will bring a new goverment right here that will fear every person in New York.