OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he said that because there wont be any NBA season next year... the lockout will for sure dead that WHOLE shit... that said that Celtics teams run together is over... and anyone thinking Howard or Paul or anyone like that will come here with out a trade is far off because of cap BS... everything needs to be run like baseball, you got the stacks to spend to build a great team then build away...

DUDE YOUR SAD, u jump ship like that.

rondo is far from done.

pierce is far from done.

big baby is far from done.

west is far from done

and rayray is far from done...

KG IS DONE!

SHAQ IS DONE! but thats it

...this could be a motivator, (getting humbled by miami), doc coming back and a few role players/ trades and they back at it in the east next year. the perkins trade was a big mistake but thats over and they will move on. fuckin BOSTON fans... SAD

im not jumping ship, im saying these peoples contracts will be up after the lock out and from what i have been hearing ALOT of is that a long lock out is inevitable. the NBA is looking to cut salaries hard and the PA is not gonna have that.

so what i was saying that you misunderstood is that specific Celtics team is done. but as i have said in here several times im not very into basketball so even if i were jumping ship, basketball is not shit to me compared to baseball hockey and football...

YOU WOULD TRADE 2 OF YOUR "BIG 3" IN A HEARTBEAT FOR LEBRON AND SOME POTATO CHIPS.

:lol: No, i'd rather see Spike Lee in a Celtics jersey before Lefraud.

He's got talent. OK...but hes put up some of his worst performances against Pierce and the C's, fact.

If the Celtics got swept by the Knicks i'd just stop watching the playoffs, i wouldn't make it a point to kiss the metropolitan area of Miami's ass on on here.

RONDO IS PROBABLY THE MOST OVERRATED PG IN THE LEAGUE.

:lol: Force.....This nigga does somethin remarkable every night, (pre-injury) plus hes been stepped up his J, fast break, and composure.

NIGGAS ALREADY FELT THE WRATH ON TWITTER

:lol: :lol: I'm done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30LZYap48Ag