OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bynum was on some g shit

he aint trippin

fuck it lakeshow went out in 4

as long as miami or wack boston dont take it im koo with anyone winnin da championship

What are you, twelve?

If you are winning by 32 points, no stupid aggression is necessary to send the right message, all you need to do, is raise your arm, extend your index finger, and point AT THE FUCKING SCOREBOARD.

Bitch move is always a bitch move, did you really see the rest of the Lakers backing up Bynum's actions? Hahahaha. Bullshit talk.

MERO, u scared as shit of the sixers...

melo is a heartless bitch

and black jesus doesnt have much skill with out nash feedin him now does he...?

ill give it too chauncy, that dudes a class act champion...

but lets be real.

u scared of the sixers

ahahahaha!

BTW u wanna lay a bet on next season, speak up or shut up

LMFAO SCARED OF THE SIXERS?! THE SIXERS?! WHO ON THE SIXERS IS "SCARY" SPENCER HAWES? LMFAO GTFOH B GIMME A BREAK. I CAN'T MAKE A BET WITH YOU CUZ YOU FRONTED ON THIS SEASONS BET. BIG UP TO DOUG COLLINS FOR COACHING THE SHIT OUTTA SOME SCRUBS BUT BE REAL, THE SIXERS MIGHT BE THE 7-8 SEED IN THE EAST FOR THE NEXT COUPLE YEARS AND STAY MEDIOCRE CUZ NO BIGTIME FA IS GOIN TO PHILLY.

MEMPHIS HAWKS WOULD BE NICE...

FIRST INTELLIGENT THING YOU SAID SINCE...

.....WELL, EVER.

ALSO, AS FAR AS A LEGIT FA COMING TO PHILLY, I THINK WE RESURRECTED THIS TEAM AND GAVE IT SOME RESPECTABILITY. WE DONT HAVE THE MONEY FOR A FA BUT I THINK THE FRANCHISE IS TURNING AROUND AND GAINING NOTICE. I NEVER FANNED ON THIS YEARS BET, AND I KNOW YOU SCARED, SIXERS GAVE A HEAT A NICE RUN, BEAT THEM A GAME, DIDNT GET SWEPT LIKE YOUR BITCH ASS KNICKS, AND THEY BEAT THEM DOWN 3 GAMES TO AVOID A SWEEP, WE PLAY EVERY NIGHT REGARDLESS, WE DIDNT LAY DOWN AND RUN FOR A WHITE ZINFANDEL ON THE ROCKS LIKE YOUR BOYS MELO AND BLACK JESUS! SO B4 YOU RUN YOUR NAME FURTHER IN THE DIRT EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

AND "RESPECTABILITY"??? NIGGAS HAD A DECENT RUN AFTER THE ALL START BREAK, THAT TEAM HAS MORE HOLES THAN 8 PAIRS OF CROCS. DOUG COLLINS GOT YOUR NIGGAS HYPE TO WIN A COUPLE GAMES. DON'T GET TOO HYPE. THE KNICKS ARE ACTUALLY MAKIN POWER MOVES TO PUT TOGETHER A CONTENDER...PHILLY IS NOT DOIN THAT. AND THIS DRAFT CLASS IS FUCKING ASS CHEEKS B SO GOOD LUCK BUILDING FOR NEXT SEASON.

we aint gotta build shit mero, we got a young core, not aging slobs who have proven they are lackluster allstars at best. heart wins. your squad aint got it. talent will only take the sixers so far but im pretty confident they are gonna be nice next year. we got kids developing and even tho we have no money to spend is we can make a move or two we will be aight. def better then your knicks. c u in the east playoffs, well be outta the first round next year. WILL YOU?

we aint gotta build shit mero, we got a young core, not aging slobs who have proven they are lackluster allstars at best. heart wins. your squad aint got it. talent will only take the sixers so far but im pretty confident they are gonna be nice next year. we got kids developing and even tho we have no money to spend is we can make a move or two we will be aight. def better then your knicks. c u in the east playoffs, well be outta the first round next year. WILL YOU?

YOU KNOW WHO THE DEFINITION OF AGING SLOB IS? YA MAN ELTON FUCKIN BRAND. FIND ME ONE SPORTS WRITER/NBA COACH/NBA PLAYER THAT DOESN'T HAVE MELO IN HIS TOP 5 RIGHT NOW. FUCKIN DICK. WE GOT 2 FRANCHISE DUDES, IF NIGGAS PICK UP A JOEL ANTHONY TYPE BIG MAN THAT CAN GET PUTBACKS AND GRAB REBOUNDS THE EAST IS A WRAP, ONLY TEAM BANGIN WITH THE KNICKS IS MIAMI. THE SIXERS IS A YAWNFEST. NIGGAS WHO SUPPORT WACK ASS TEAMS ALWAYS WANNA PLAY THAT "MY TEAM HAS HEART" CARD. HEART WILL GET YOU A COUPLE WINS, NOT A RING.