OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LA might have lost this year, but didnt they win the last 2 years?

Some people forget that.

No, people just stop caring when they get swept in R2 by Dallas. Also, people lose respect when you have Bynum doing one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on a basketball court.

I'm a big time C's fan, but I am just running on faith at this point with my guys. People can heap shit on us for crying to the refs alot (which I hate) but for fucks sake - Bynum went after the smallest guy on the court, and the game was over 20 minutes ago. Even Phil copped some big fine? for talking shit on the referees.

Size for size and the fact he wasn't even in the air yet changes the whole thing. Also, the fact that the game was in the balance for me make sit completely different. Bynum went at Barea when the game was absolutely, no questions asked, OVER. Bad loser type shit, that's all it was.

Im kind of upset Fuck the lakers but all these other teams losing making it a sure shot that Miami walks through to the title. This is the craziest finals in a longtime I been rooting for durant but they look soft also.

And whats up with LA did you really think fisher would get you a 3peat. Curious what you guys have been doing in the draft seems like you guys got no youth at all on that team. 3 year rebuild atleast unless they they swindle someone again like they did when they traded foro gasol. But there arent any Laker legends playing GM to hand over a talent for some duct tape and a six pack of beer.

I mean, he got us 5 already, so hoping for 6 wasn't much of a longshot.

Lakers will be OK, like they always are. Thankfully having an owner committed to winning means you never have to suffer through painfullly long rebuilds.

And Chris Wallace was the GM who traded Gasol, not Jerry West. Obviously that trade worked out for Memphis too

God dude..you really do not know shit about basketball, huh?

Refer to my comment above if need be.

LEBRON OBV DOESN'T PLAY PG BUT HIS COURT VISION AND PASSING > RONDO. FAM I HAVE INFINITE BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE. ILL SLAY YOU IN ANY DISCUSSION OF BASKETBALL B DON'T GET HYPE I KNOW YOU WANT YOUR LITTLE SQUAD TO MAKE NOISE BUT IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN HEAT IN 5

STOP CRYING NIGGA. ASIDE FROM THE FACT THAT BOSTON IS ASS AS A METROPOLITAN AREA, WHICH IS IRRELEVANT IN THIS CASE, THE CELTICS AS YOU KNOW THEM ARE FINISHED. THE KNICKS ARE COMIN UP AND THE DYNAMIC OF THE EASTERN CONFERENCE IS CHANGING TO UPTEMPO EXCITING BASKETBALL WITH SOME OF THE GAMES BEST YOUNG PLAYERS, NOT THIS WACK ASS "WALK THE BALL UP HALFCOURT SET PASS PASS PASS PASS KG 10FT JUMPSHOT/RAY ALLEN 3" BORING CORNY SHIT. DONT GET AGGY NIGGA AND START WITH THAT "OH MERO YOUR RACKET WAAAAH YOU SAY NIGGA TOO MUCH" ...THATS THAT FAGGOT GIRLY MOUTH SHIT B MAN UP GET A DIAPER CHANGE.

AND RALPH IMA PREEMPTIVELY SAY SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY NOW YOU TALKIN ABOUT STERN IS PULLIN STRINGS TO PUT BRON IN THE FINALS? LMAO HE MADE THE CELTICS OLDER THAN BETTY WHITES PUSSY HAIRS? HES MAKIN DWADE PUT BALLS ON NIGGAS FACES LIKE RICKY MARTIN? SMH GTFOH WITH THAT FUNBOY SHIT B CELTICS ARE DONE SORRY.

AND RALPH IMA PREEMPTIVELY SAY SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY NOW YOU TALKIN ABOUT STERN IS PULLIN STRINGS TO PUT BRON IN THE FINALS? LMAO HE MADE THE CELTICS OLDER THAN BETTY WHITES PUSSY HAIRS? HES MAKIN DWADE PUT BALLS ON NIGGAS FACES LIKE RICKY MARTIN? SMH GTFOH WITH THAT FUNBOY SHIT B CELTICS ARE DONE SORRY.

MERO, u scared as shit of the sixers...

melo is a heartless bitch

and black jesus doesnt have much skill with out nash feedin him now does he...?

ill give it too chauncy, that dudes a class act champion...

but lets be real.

u scared of the sixers

ahahahaha!

BTW u wanna lay a bet on next season, speak up or shut up

Bynum's umad levels peaked tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGX1Y6ItxJ0

I just don't know how Barea will be able to look his teammates in the eye after that anymore. Not a single muthafucka stood up for him. I can maybe understand superstar Dirk not taking a swing at Bynum (even though he was RIGHT there), but you gotta have goon ass Haywood run up on him at least