OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your saying the Mavs are the Hornets?

That's a mistake.

The Mavs will find a way to blow it, like they always do. Fuck em.

D Rose definitely the only choice. I'm still pissed they gave it to Lebron LAST year, so if he'd of got it this year I probably would of thrown my TV out the window

CELTICS GETTING SWEPT KARMAS A BITCH. WATCH THESE BITCH ASS NIGGAS SAY "OH WE'RE PLAYING HURT" WHEN I SAID THAT ABOUT THE KNICKS EVERYBODY JUMPED ON THE MERO BEEF TRAIN. MY TEAM PLAYED WITHOUT 2 OF ITS 3 BEST. THE CELTICS LOSE ONE NIGGA IN THE 4TH QUARTER OF GAME ONE AND ITS MELTDOWN CITY. THE HEAT WILL SWEEP IF YOU GOT A BOOKIE CALL IT IN AND THANK ME LATER. FUCKNIGGAS.

GAME 2 KG GOT EMBARRASSED TWICE, RAY ALLEN GOT HIS ANKLES BROKE, RONDO GOT SPUN AROUND AND TRIED THE WORLD CUP FAIRY SOCCER FLOP TO NO AVAIL. YALL DONT GOT IT NO MORE.

CELTICS IS OLD AND SICK. I BET YALL BOSTON FANS THROWING UP IN YA MOUTH RIGHT NOW.

"OH MERO THE KNICKS GOT SWEPT BLAH BLAH BLAH"

OH WORD? THE FALL FROM THE TOP HURTS THE MOST B. REMEMBER THAT! YOU WATCHING THE LAST MOMENTS OF THE CELTICS "DOMINANCE" SO ENJOY EVERY LITTLE PAUL PIERCE JAB STEP AND EVERY KG 10 FT JUMPER WHILE YOU CAN.

Not on a Heat bandwagon...and team allegiances aside, the Heat have been improving the whole year, and at the moment in Lebron and Wade they have the most dynamic combo in the playoffs. If that's not obvious to some peoplein here, well you probably don't get basketball.