OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mero you are an idiot.

Celtics will lose to the heat in 6. Unfortunately.

The knicks, however, will not win a championship in the next 5 years.

REALLY? THE KNICKS TWO MOST IMPORTANT PLAYERS ARE BEASTS IN THEIR PRIMES, I KNOW YOU WATCHED MELO DUMP 42 AND 17 BOARDS AND DISH OUT 6 ASSISTS TO NIGGAS THAT MAYBE MIGHT HAVE A 46% CHANCE OF BEING STARTERS ON THE MAINE RED CLAWS...AGAINST A "DOMINANT" DEFENSE. IF BILL WALKER GOES 1-10 INSTEAD OF 0-10 WE WIN THAT GAME...BUT IM NOT ABOUT WHAT IFS. THE KNICKS STARTED OFF THE SEASON SLOW, GAINED MOMENTUM, PLAYED EXCITING BASKETBALL AND THEN HAD THE WHOLE ROSTER DISMANTLED. NIGGAS THAT NEVER PLAYED ORGANIZED BASKETBALL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO GET A TEAM TO GEL AND PLAY WELL TOGETHER B. THE KNICKS ARE BUILDING A CONTENDER. WE'RE COMIN UP. IF YOU THINK THE KNICKS WONT WIN IN 5 YEARS THE CELTICS WONT EVEN SNIFF A SECOND ROUND FOR 10!

THE CELTICS "BIG 3" ARE ALL GONNA RETIRE AFTER LOSING TO MIAMI AND THE CELTICS WILL TURN INTO THE POST-LEBRON CAVS...OR THEY STICK IT OUT FOR ONE MORE SEASON AND STRUGGLE FOR A PLAYOFF SPOT WHILE THEY TAKE TURNS BEING INJURED. EITHER WAY IMA WATCH GAMES AND CHEER FOR WHOEVER THEY PLAY AGAINST.

He can't run it better but he is a physical mismatch on everyone in the game, which is what makes Lebron so great.

He can play all five positions like Magic, but be out right mismatch against anyone he plays at any position.

One of the few guys in the league like Dirk, who are unguardable.

Your Knicks have one of those guys too.

I had a bunch of friends and coworkers give me shit because of me telling them that the Lakers were basically screwed this year. When you ain't winning big games like they weren't and not putting teams away like they should have.. Well you get this shit. I'm still about the Lakers though and am wishing for that miracle.

We actually have a lot in common, Swamp.

Next best thing to the Celtics winning, is definitely the Lakers losing...

Word life.

Here's to the Celtics taking games 3 & 4 and getting ourselves back in this.

As unlikely as that may be.

Pau has somehow managed to make Dirk Nowitzi look tough. Scientists everywhere are baffled

:lol: Did you see his interview that they cut away too during the middle of the game? His mindset is soft. He was like "uhhhh yeah I think what I need to do in this game, is maybe I think I need to be a little agressive, I don't know maybe, maybe not..." His whole psychology is timid.

Gasol's softness is why they lost Game 1. He had a couple turnovers in clutch time then. When you think about it, Games 1 & 3 should have been Laker wins. Game 3 they let about five 3-point shots wide open down the stretch.