OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

nah we got bynum we dont need howard

the lakers should hit up n.o an offfer soft ass gasol and bynum and blake a second rd pik and get chris paul and trevor ariza

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

tooooo funny.

gasol won u chips, bynum has done nothing.

how stupid can u b?

and howard is a lil bitch nigga, thats that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was paying that for one playoff ticket last year in Boston

exactly... hell the Sox hold the mlb record for longest stint of sold out games. even Bruins games vs scrubs or when they were sucking are packed. i would be siked to find ONE SEAT for a celtics home play off game for 200.00...

tooooo funny.

how stupid can u b?

DWIGHT HOWARD IS A BEAST WTF ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT? THAT NIGGA IS THE MOST DOMINANT CENTER IN BASKETBALL, PERIOD. PUT HIM ON ANY TEAM IN THE NBA AND THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS EASY. IF I HAD CONTROL OVER THE NBA ID PUT THAT NIGGA ON THE TWOLVES FOR NEXT SEASON JUST TO PROVE MY POINT.

ALL THE LAKERS fans were down 2-0 and like we aint worried. Then they were down 3-0 and were like were going to win 4 in a row no sweat. I swear LAKERS fans are on some delusional shit. And they sore ass losers. Now they out the playoffs and all they are talking about is dont worry well be back next year.

And these are the same people saying MIAMI is going to take 2-3 years to get it together before they win a championship.

I got news for you MIAMI is doing a threepeat starting this season.

ANd even if LAKERS get Dwight Howard they will have to change up their team so drastically it will take them a while to gel, and dont deny KOBE is getting OLD! Dude had 16 and 17 points last two games.

And they sore ass losers. Now they out the playoffs and all they are talking about is dont worry well be back next year.

That's being a sore loser how, exactly? Sounds more like we know the Lakers put out a quality product year in and year out. When a team has missed the playoffs only 5 times in 61 years, you don't worry much

ALL THE LAKERS fans were down 2-0 and like we aint worried. Then they were down 3-0 and were like were going to win 4 in a row no sweat. I swear LAKERS fans are on some delusional shit. And they sore ass losers. Now they out the playoffs and all they are talking about is dont worry well be back next year.

That doesn't even make any sense. That's called rooting for your team. What does wanting your team to win have to do with being "sore losers"?

tooooo funny.

how stupid can u b?

ur forgettn that bynum playd on da team too

ur making it seem like gasol was the bigges reason if that was so how come he didnt get finals mvp

howard is better than ANY player on ur sixers team

ur just umad that the sixers over paid elton an u guys havent been relevent since ai was there

• Like 1

lakers fans are like yankees fans, they think there entitled, THATS A FACT.

bynum contributed no doubt. my point is out of lamar and bynum and gasol, u take away gasol. AND YOU DONT FUCKIN WIN THEM CHIPS. u take away one of the other two and you get by. NUFF said. if u disagree u just dont know the lakers or the nba.

HOWARD is a little girl, hes a bitch, cryin all the time costing his team with untimely technical fouls and cant learn from his foolishness. hes undisciplined and overrated. do i want him in philly FUCK NO, dudes a bitch and a piece of shit. take him in LA take him, it wont work, especially without jackson there to discipline a lil boy actin out all game long. dwight looks good because he gets 75 touches a game. he wont be able to demand the ball like that in LA...

• Like 1

Howards problem is, he's so strong something that he puts little effort into, will literally knock another man over. So he gets fouls that most other people wouldn't get for a similar move.

Plus dude is a target, what do you want to do when you play the Magic? Get Howard in foul trouble. Win the game.

Not wanting him on your team is a silly thing to say though. He's not even in his prime yet. He's still very young, you think his behavior issue's wont start to go away as he get's older? I do.

/crossing my fingers the Nets get him.

WOW LEBRON SHIT ON NIGGAS WHOLE DREAMS WITH 2 JUMPSHOTS AND A STEAL. NIGGA WAS DROPPIN EM ON PAUL PIERCES FACIAL THE WHOLE FOURTH QUARTER. #FUCKBOSTON.

NIGGAS ALREADY FELT THE WRATH ON TWITTER SO I'LL TAKE IT EASY ON Y'ALL. I EXPECT RETIREMENT PRESS CONFERENCES SOON :lol:

he said that because there wont be any NBA season next year... the lockout will for sure dead that WHOLE shit... that said that Celtics teams run together is over... and anyone thinking Howard or Paul or anyone like that will come here with out a trade is far off because of cap BS... everything needs to be run like baseball, you got the stacks to spend to build a great team then build away...

WITH THE MONEY THAT'S AT STAKE FOR SO MANY MOTHERFUCKERS WRITING CHECKS (CUZ FUCK THE PLAYERS IT AINT ABOUT THEM) I'D BE SURPRISED IF THERE WAS ANY TYPE OF LOCKOUT.

AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THIS CUZ IM FROM THE BRONX AND I HATE BOSTON. BUT THE "BIG 3" ARE MOST DEFINITELY FINISHED. THERES NO "OLD" TEAMS IN THE EAST ANYMORE. NO EASTERN CONFERENCE PLAYOFF TEAM HAS A CORE OF OLD WASHED UP NIGGAS LIKE BOSTON DOES. THEY CAN'T HANG WITH A BUNCH OF 20 YEAR OLDS RUNNIN UP AND DOWN THE COURT. PAUL PIERCE LOST A STEP G, HE LOOKED GOOD TILL THE 4TH QUARTER, EVEN WITH THE REST HE GOT HE LOOKED LIKE A COOKED LASAGNA NOODLE OUT THERE B. NO SHARPNESS TO HIS DEFENSE (OR OFFENSE)

THEY DONE, PACK IT IN AND ENJOY YA LITTLE 08 CHIP.

Pierce does, hes gettin older but he still got game.

Ray n KG are just about finished in my book, and theres talk about possible trades.

Rondo will be in shape by the season tho and hes a strong look.

:lol: @ Mero's brownosing

ITS ACTUALLY NOT BROWN NOSING FAM, I WAS ON THE "FUCK LEBRON" BANDWAGON WHEN HE DIDNT SIGN IN NY. BUT I'M NOT THAT MUCH OF A HATER TO HATE ON A NIGGA THAT'S CLEARLY THE BEST ATHLETE IN THE NBA HANDS DOWN. HOMIE IS A BEAST AND I'LL BET MY SON'S SOCKS THAT YOU WOULD TRADE 2 OF YOUR "BIG 3" IN A HEARTBEAT FOR LEBRON AND SOME POTATO CHIPS. OBVIOUSLY WHEN HE PLAYS AGAINST THE KNICKS THE HATE IS BACK ON. I HATE EVERYONE THAT PLAYS AGAINST THE KNICKS, BUT I RECOGNIZE TALENT AND THAT NIGGA IS MORE TALENTED THAN YOUR WHOLE STARTING 5. RONDO IS PROBABLY THE MOST OVERRATED PG IN THE LEAGUE. HE'S MO WILLIAMS PLAYING ON A TEAM WITH 3 HALL OF FAMERS. MY LITTLE SISTER COULD AVERAGE 10 ASSISTS PLAYING WITH THOSE NIGGAS B.

JUST BY COMPARISON, BOTH HIM AND DERRICK ROSE CAME IN THE LEAGUE WITH A JUMPSHOT WORSE THAN STEPHEN HAWKINGS...D ROSE IN A SHORTER AMOUNT OF TIME IN THE LEAGUE, ADDED THAT SHIT TO HIS REPERTOIRE...WHERE'S RONDO'S JUMPSHOT AT?! GET HIM OUTTA HERE. IF I RAN THE NBA I'D PUT HIM ON THE TWOLVES NEXT SEASON AND SEE WHAT KINDA NUMBERS HE PUTS UP.

Rondo doesn't need to shoot jumpers.

The Bulls supporting cast doesn't match the fire power Boston has. If Rose doesn't have a big game every night, they lose.

Ray Allen isn't done, dude can play his game for another 2 years. KG is done though, he might put up a double double here and there, but as for being a dominate force on the offensive end on the daily, thats not happening anymore.