OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

I THINK UMAD a WHITE man gonna win that chip.

yeah UMAD bout that aight.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bet.

This dude's statements don't even make sense. A white guy wins every year. Just about every team has white players and they certainly have white owners & general managers (except Bobcats), coaching staff, etc.

Oh and your use of the word "typical" is racially tinged, as I see you use that all the time on minorities in a cowardly underhanded way. In this case you're implying "minorities" only like flashy dunks and AND1-style replays.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This dude's statements don't even make sense. A white guy wins every year. Just about every team has white players and they certainly have white owners & general managers (except Bobcats), coaching staff, etc.

Oh and your use of the word "typical" is racially tinged, as I see you use that all the time on minorities in a cowardly underhanded way. In this case you're implying "minorities" only like flashy dunks and AND1-style replays.

I was looking for my I Love White People thread just now and found this.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137958&highlight=i+love+white+people

Not bustin your balls Ralph, I just found it funny you're in here talkin bout race and happened to run across this a few minutes after I posted in here. Seems like you have some issues with race you need to work on.

• Like 1

in regards to that statement, ONE_ONE_NINER

-i anger theo and mero with the truth. and then they pull the race card on me calling me a racist. only way i can explain it is the fear of superior intelligence and bad upbringing...

-theo mention's minorities? not sure where he's living, but where i live white's are minorities. and go ahead, check the stats boy wonder...

-mero, is just obviously an uneducated "special child" and i really blame no one but his two father's...

-talk about racial remarks? the stockton shorts, setting screen's, shooting underhand remarks i guess don't qualify. well let him off the hook for all that because he's not white, so HE CAN"T BE RACIST!

-im not gonna argue with you though, you all are entitled to your opinion and that's that.

-but to claim im a racist would mean you observe things from one point of view. a view in reality that is very distorted and very wrong.

in regards to that statement, ONE_ONE_NINER

-i anger theo and mero with the truth. and then they pull the race card on me calling me a racist. only way i can explain it is the fear of superior intelligence and bad upbringing...

I know Mero went to college & has a degree, and so do I. You dropped out of high school and all you're able to do is talk about how intelligent you are to compensate for the fact that you know you're a dumb ignorant racist.

You made that thread whining about black people in Philly, because you're too much of a coward to address it to their face. I know they intimidate you and you feel emasculated around them, but coming on 12oz to rant about blacks in Philly isn't helping you much.

• Like 2

you know nothing about me, im far from a high school drop out, and far from scared of anyone including black people.

my thread was about black people petitioning city hall to stop other (or non black people) from cleaning up point breeze and buying houses there...

no one asked you to comment or read it, and obviously you didn't read the facts.

just call me a racist, its easier then displaying any intelligence...

RALPH I SERIOUSLY (DEAD ASS THOUGH IM NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY) AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU GOT RAPED BY A BLACK DUDE. OR YOU SAW YOUR FIRST GIRLFRIEND SUCKING A BLACK DICK OR SOME OTHER SCARRING EXPERIENCE. YOU PROJECT WILD HARD ON HERE B. YOU CLEARLY HAVE ISSUES WITH MORENOS B. GO DO SOMETHING WITH YASELF MY NIGGA YOUR RACISM IS LIKE A NIGGA WHO SHIT IN HIS PANTS JUST TRYNA CHILL IN A ROOM BUT EVERYONE SMELLS THE SHIT AND IT MAKES THE WHOLE SITUATION AWKWARD. YOU'RE THE NIGGA WITH THE SHITTY ASS B. WE ALL SMELL YOU AND IT FUCKIN STINKS SO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

GO FIGHT A BLACK PARAPLEGIC OR SOME OTHER DISABLED BLACK DUDE THAT YOU'RE SURE YOU CAN BEAT AND LET THAT ANGER OUT ON SOME HATECRIME SHIT YOU PUSSY. YOU'RE A FUCKIN GAY TROLL MY NIGGA. YOU'RE A TROLL NIGGA THAT SUCKS WILD DICKS. THAT'S YOUR TITLE B INSTEAD OF "ELITE MEMBER" IT SHOULD SAY "GAY TROLL WHO SUCKS WILD DICKS" SMFH @ YOUR LIFE B.

• Like 1

-talk about racial remarks? the stockton shorts, setting screen's, shooting underhand remarks i guess

none of those are racially motivated at all. im sure those were all remarks in reference to you playing ball like as well as looking like a buster.

...and....

...you are a low key racist.

on the subject of basketball....although im glad they are starting to call traveling more on lebron...i will not be satisfied until its called more often along with his blatant offensive clear-out/foul when he drives to the basket. they called a blocking foul on deng instead....

when did i decide anything thing? i just call it like i see it. beyond that there are certain realities that are evident in life. one of those being that you are forever turning shit into an issue of race in ch.0

for an example....those of us who are avid basketball fans in general realize that the john stockton mention was in reference to the fact that he was one of the last dudes in the nba to change over from the old short shorts to the current longer shorts...not because he is white. yet you narrow one track mind equates that reference to mero taking a jab at the fact that you are white.

p.s. there are plenty players of color in the nba who skill set reflects that of fundamentally sound basketball. ie. shane battier...oh wait....that might be because he's half white.

hahaha