OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. I understand that dirk is TALL and for his height he is an exceptional shooter..

that doesn't mean I will EVER enjoy watching him pump fake, pump fake, dribble, pump fake, and shoot jumpers all fucking game.

anyways...lebron stays acting like every game he wins is game 7 of the finals...at this point it really doesn't matter who wins as long as he loses. REAL TALK YOU NURGERS

No. I understand that dirk is TALL and for his height he is an exceptional shooter..

that doesn't mean I will EVER enjoy watching him pump fake, pump fake, dribble, pump fake, and shoot jumpers all fucking game.

anyways...lebron stays acting like every game he wins is game 7 of the finals...at this point it really doesn't matter who wins as long as he loses. REAL TALK YOU NURGERS

YEAH FOR REAL, THERES A REASON EUROPEAN BASKETBALL IS FUCKIN ASS. SHIT IS A JUMPSHOOTING CONTEST. AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DIRK BEING WHITE. THAT NIGGA COULD BE A PURPLE NAZI FROM GUATEMALA AND I WOULD STILL SAY THE NIGGAS GAME IS ALL JUMPSHOTS. LIKE CUS SAID "PUMP FAKE PUMP FAKE DRIBBLE PUMP FAKE JUMP SHOT"

FOR A NIGGA TO BE "THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE" YOU HAVE TO PLAY SOME TYPE OF DEFENSE. DIRK'S DEFENSE IS WIIIILLLDDDD SUSPECT. THE NIGGA IS 7FT TALL AND DOESN'T REBOUND CONSISTENTLY. HE'S REBOUNDING OK IN THE PLAYOFFS BUT HE'S GETTIN ALOT OF THOSE "IM 7 FT TALL" GIFT WRAPPED RE'S...GET HIM OUTTA HERE. I TRUTHFULLY DON'T FUCK WITH ANY TEAMS LEFT IN THE PLAYOFFS EXCEPT THE THUNDER AND IF YOU CAN SAY OUT YOUR MOUTH THAT DIRK IS BETTER THAN LEBRON AND/OR THE MAVS ARE BETTER THAN THEY HEAT THEN YOU'RE ON SOME TROLL MODE SHIT AND YOU DON'T WATCH BASKETBALL. BE CLEAR, I'M ANTI EVERY TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS RIGHT NOW EXCEPT DURANTULAS SQUAD. FUCK MIAMI FUCK CHICAGO FUCK DALLAS

for the record....miami did NOT come back last night...chicago beat themselves via turnovers.

and yes....dirk is FAR from the best player in the league...however his jumper is money...and being 7ft makes it even harder to defend him.

p.s. boozer gets the gasface...he is further proof of the long legacy of softbatch players that the duke basketball program produces.

nah dont get it twisted homie, i aint mad..i just think that shit is hilarious..

lolll i wasn't talking about you, i was talking about the people on the actual article link saying "ohh it's a beautiful tattoo don't talk shit about him"

Nowitzki. Simple arse motherfuckers going to call him 'Dirk' because you can't spell his name. Nowitzki.

So should we call Kobe "Bryant" from now on?

And although I hate them both ALMOST equally (although Lebron still wins this one), I'm willing to concede Lebron is obviously better than Dirk. However, I hate both of the teams equally, and I feel like Dallas is gonna take out Miami in 6.

Of course, what I'm really praying for is that both of their team planes crash, so we get to watch OKC and Chicago and I don't have to hate every second of the Finals

Really don't understand the hate on Dirk at all.

He's not responsible for what mother fuckers call him.

On offense he's unstoppable. How can any basketball fan watch what he did in OKC and say they don't like watching him play? Granted that's not what happens every night. But that's his game. He's clutch, he's averaging 10 pts or more in the 4th quarter. He can hit a shot from everywhere on the floor. Why play into a defenders game and try to post up someone? Pull them outside open up lanes and hit your jump shots. This is why JJ Berea is giving people fits. It also opens up shots for the rest of Dallas's shooters.

Defense that's another story, but that's why you have other guys on your squad to make up for it.

Mavs are winning the whole thing. Miami will make it tough, but honestly, Miami may have 2 of the three best players on the floor, but who has the better team? I think that's a no brainer.

On another note, how the fuck did Marion make it to the NBA with that shot he has? So awkward to watch.

Baby seals around the world are rooting for the bulls tonight.

422108402_406f3cafb6.jpg

Personally i like lebron. Were the same age and i like to see people my age do good.

Okc knocked out the nuggets so....hope dallas wins in the western conference even if deep down its that age thing again.....

And who wants to be kobe(first name household name) when its even sweeter to be jordan(last name household name)