OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just answer the question...

Have you ever played organized basketball past middle school?

I CAN ANSWER THAT

NO

I KNEW HE WAS TOO DUMB TO UNDERSTAND THE SHOTS I WAS TAKIN AT HIM WAS CUZ HE SOUNDS LIKE HE PREFERS A GEORGE MIKAN STYLE OF PASS THE BALL AROUND LOW SCORING "GREAT DEFENSE" BASKETBALL. BUT HE'S A CLOWN B SO IM NOT GOIN THERE WITH HIM. NIGGA WANTS TO TURN EVERY DISCUSSION INTO A FUCKIN RACE RELATIONS ROUND TABLE. THIS THE FUCKIN NBA THREAD YOU JERKOFF. GO TO KKK.COM TO GET YOUR FIX B.

was that intended for me? or is that what everyone else talking bout? havent been here in a minute..wait that was a lie i have been in here just aint got time to read half the shit people type..and if you actually went through with your last comment..take pics "or it didnt happen" hah

I can't believe the Mavs came back.

I was listening to the game on the radio last night on my break and OKC was up by 12 or 13 points when I had to go back to work. I thought for sure they would hold on to that lead, I was shocked when I went back to check the score and saw that the Mavs won.

Dirk is won of the best 7 foot shooters I've ever seen play the game and I've been watching basketball for the last 22 years. I don't know how any one could hate on that dude.

ive said it a million times but if its miami dallas final I am not watching

If this happens my head is seriously going to explode. I'll have to root for the Mavs (I have money against Lebron in a bet from last season), but it will hurt to do so. It'd be like me getting paid to watch some goofy German asshole bang my wife or something

I'm really hoping that Derrick Rose gets enough help tonight to tie up this series...Deng needs to be the one taking 19 shots a game not Boozer.

Getting Haslem back is really helping the Heat too, that dude has always been a good role player and hustler on the court.

I'm pulling for Chicago to win this series but I think the Heat may end up taking this one 4-2.