OFFICIAL NBA 2010-2011 THREAD

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somebody should post a video of lebron acting like he got fouled..that shit was hilarious..I fuck with the bulls all day no doubt. But my 2 fav players are on the heat...I wanna see lebron get a ring, he deserves one no matter what anybody says. That nigga played for a garbage ass squad for tooo long. Lebron is the best basketball player to ever grace the face of the earth..

• Like 1

Just seen sportscenter, scottie pippen trying to say lebum is better than jordan..wtf is that fool thinking, its cause of jordan he has any rings....what a fag lost respect for that clown after that comment..shit is ridic..if any one should be compared to jordan would be kobe & I hate that piece of shit..but jordan still takes the cake..

Just seen sportscenter, scottie pippen trying to say lebum is better than jordan..wtf is that fool thinking, its cause of jordan he has any rings....what a fag lost respect for that clown after that comment..shit is ridic..if any one should be compared to jordan would be kobe & I hate that piece of shit..but jordan still takes the cake..

Horace Grant, a close friend of Pippen's who won three titles with Jordan's Bulls, was shocked to hear of Pippen's comments.

"Pip is my man, and we will always be close but I totally disagree," Grant said Friday on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "LeBron is going to be one of the top players to ever play the game. But Michael Jeffrey Jordan, who we bumped heads with at times, is I think in my era, the best who ever played the game.

"I'm kind of at a loss for words because Michael Jordan ... when you win numerous MVPs and you've taken the team to six championships -- and probably could have been eight if he didn't retire those two years -- and MVPs in the playoffs ... and he made us better.

"Believe me, he made myself, Scottie, B.J. (Armstrong), even Bill Cartwright who I love, he made us better players. He gave us that confidence. But first we had to earn his trust. And once we earned his trust you saw championship after championship."

Somebody should post a video of lebron acting like he got fouled..that shit was hilarious..I fuck with the bulls all day no doubt. But my 2 fav players are on the heat...I wanna see lebron get a ring, he deserves one no matter what anybody says. That nigga played for a garbage ass squad for tooo long. Lebron is the best basketball player to ever grace the face of the earth..

You really are a fucking imbecile.

• Like 1