video cameras..

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i recently bought a kodak playsport pocket camera. 1080p hd with 5mp stills and waterproof up to 3 meters.

havnt tried it yet i bought it for my trip to the dominican republic gonna get some great vid of snorkeling. ill let you know how it works if you havn't bought one by then

* also hella easy on the pockets

http://www.aperturedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kodak-playsport-camcorder.jpg

I have a canon t1i. Shoots 1080 video and is a good cam for stills. Anyone know what memory card i should get for video and how long it'll record?? No thread jack

i grabbed up a 16 gig. recorded some gang members rAp video the other day.

i shot for about 3 hours and had quite a few clips up to 4 or 5 minutes or something

like that.(clips can go pretty long) i noticed it takes up your memory quick even with a

lot but it all depends on how many Frames Per Second your shooting.

• Like 1

im leaning toward a flip or one like it...

it is small and will fit in a pocket easily..

im heading to the deep south and a less conspicuous video camera that can take stills will be great.

also a lithium battery is waaay better than having to keep up with AA's

edit*- that spy cam looks dope and would be fun as shit to own!

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know when sony came out with the sweeping panorama, but that feature is pretty sick. think it was last year when they announced it.

good thing sony has that small DSC HX5V, tempted to get it.

The camera that i posted takes pretty clean pictures and video. When i hook my camera up to a flat tv, you will be amazed on how clean the pictures come out and video.

http://www.goprocamera.com/ <---this hd video camera is the shit.

I know a couple of people who copped, amazing video for sure and so fucking small/versatile.

It's the only camera I've seen with enough stabilization to not have to weigh enough to stabilize through weight.

I've even seen it get stuck to the bottom of a skateboard and it wasn't shaky footage.

girrrrrrrrrrr. Now I cant decide whether to get the pro cam or the sony. they are both sick.

The Sony, i think, might take better pictures....

pro cam

Photo

* Resolution: 5 megapixel

* Capture Modes: Single shot, photo every 2, 5, 10, 30 or 60 secs.; 3 photo burst; self-timer

Edit*

This is amazing............