That thing in the desert 2010

robotclone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i wish i could trip and watch gigantic mega giants burn, but i spent all my money on hookers and cheap whiskey

ok walk in backwards or find someone to sneak you in.

Bunch of filthy hippie junkies that smell like piss and exhaust fumes----no thanks.

actually they don't allow filthy hippie junkies at this event you might want to try phish tour for that

all i know is that there are free blowjob tents and thats a perfect reason NOT to go

yea, i wanna meet a girl in a bar that does THIS once a year for a week str8. get the fuck outta here. these bitches are out there living normal lives during the year. tryin to kiss you on the lips.:D

id go.

if i liked not showering for a week amidst a bunch of dreadlocked armpit hair and the entire supporting cast of madmax's grandchildren reliving there terrordome of peace fantastic voyage to sand filled stinkginas gogo dancing into the sun on a float compiled of square milkcrate wheels underneath a stolen billboard with a sail made of cheesecloth.

however i will be looking forward to Mamms cliffnotes and usual dope pics.

I never really knew what burning man was until last thursday when I was bartending a party at my bar that had some sort of tie-in to the festival. It was like an open mic for this shit, and it was shameful. There was a dude playing a trumpet with a casio keyboard and some shit that sounded like the soundtrack to an aquarium. Lotsa weird techno hippies, allll the girls were busted.

this seems like something i'd want to experience at least once in my life.

so i won't knock it until i've tried it.

See I pretty much hold the same sentiment but this? Nah.

I'm fully capable of relying on my assumptions. That heat must cook up a most unbearable stench

STANKYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG

MedicineCabinet, what made you think you had the comedic authority to switch the thread topic. You ass, hole.