am i gonna get raped?

Knee Grow Please

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Earl, Corona is for white sorority girls and gay men, like piercing your right ear. No self respecting Mexican man would drink it unless it was the only option in a land barren of any other beer that is not light or fruit flavored. All the Spanish speaking hombres in your neighborhood must be man-wranglers.

Every single Mexican and Dominican I know drinks Corona (and there's ALOT of them), on top of a good percentage of the normal white people I know, myself included.

why dont you bring the RI platoon? Is this about not wanting to share?

i'm back 30 free beers later and no rape. and i went solo which means it's all mine and i don't have to share. IFUCKINGWINONER

there we have it

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Every single Mexican and Dominican I know drinks Corona (and there's ALOT of them), on top of a good percentage of the normal white people I know, myself included.

thats because yous nigguhs up north know NOTHING about good mexican beer if it was given to you by a creepy old dude in blue econoline van.

the fuck do dominicans know about beer?

corona is straight up the bottom of the ladder, overpriced, piss beer.

had you said bohemia or dos equis ambar or negra modelo then i would give you the pass but i dont give a shit if it was a monkey drinking that shit, its still golden wrapped garbage.

thats because yous nigguhs up north know NOTHING about good mexican beer if it was given to you by a creepy old dude in blue econoline van.

the fuck do dominicans know about beer?

corona is straight up the bottom of the ladder, overpriced, piss beer.

had you said bohemia or dos equis ambar or negra modelo then i would give you the pass but i dont give a shit if it was a monkey drinking that shit, its still golden wrapped garbage.

Dos Equis is disgusting. The rest of that shit I don't even care enough to try.

Beer snobs are annoying as fuck, same kind of people who want to tell you how gross fast food is...WE FUCKING GET IT

YO KGP, I'm glad this worked out for you br0, cause I know I ruined everyone's night last night...my bad.

D___ ended up texting me and telling me to come by her place last night, which I did. I just got home about an hour ago, and even though it didn't go bad, it definitely didn't go good either. Should of waited til next week to go to dinner as planned, running into eachother drunk downtown wasn't the best scenario for reconnecting.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled beer argument

If you must drink Mexican schwill, go Pacifico.

If you hate life, go Carta Blanca.

If you wear pumps, by all means get a long neck Corona.

It is not being a beer snob, it is having taste buds and a sense of smell.

Do you know why they shove a lime in Corona? .... 'Cause it smells and tastes like fart juice. It really, really does.

If you must drink Mexican schwill, go Pacifico.

If you hate life, go Carta Blanca.

If you wear pumps, by all means get a long neck Corona.

It is not being a beer snob, it is having taste buds and a sense of smell.

Do you know why they shove a lime in Corona? .... 'Cause it smells and tastes like fart juice. It really, really does.

/End thread with this truth.

But, congratulations on the free beer.

Man up and drink them all as fast as you can, start a fire, put it out with your piss.

strangebrew.jpg

KNEE GROE PLEESE---

SOUNDS LIKE U WISH U WOULD GET RAPED I DONT SEE ANY OTHER REASON FOR U THINKING MAN GON RAPE YA

U PROBABLY NEED TO GET OUT MORE HEADS JUST ARENT TRYING TO RAPE DUDES....PLUS WAT KINDS RAPE TACTICS IS THAT...MAN DOESNT DRINK BEER SHIT AINT THAT UNUSUAL.....

IF U DO GET RAPED LET ME SAY YOU GOT ONE HELL OF AN INSTICT CUZO

KNEE GROE PLEESE---

U PROBABLY NEED TO GET OUT MORE HEADS JUST ARENT TRYING TO RAPE DUDES....PLUS WAT KINDS RAPE TACTICS IS THAT...MAN DOESNT DRINK BEER SHIT AINT THAT UNUSUAL.....

A dude in my city went outside the bar to go smoke with some guys he just met, once they got outside they beat the fuck outta him threw him in a van and gang raped him. So apparently homo rapists are tryin to rape dudes... Homo bang bus FTL.

dude, one time i was stuck on capitol hill and i ended up staying at this random black hipster dj's house named rondo or something and we ended up smoking hella weed and doing some coke and he introduced me to dubstep, which we listened to until like 8 am. looking back at it, i coulda got raped or some shit haha.

im a guy, btw.

:lol: :lol: Didn't brendon go to jail that night?

i plead the fifth. i saw b***** last night too except she didn't see me cuz i was busy letting that elderly man pour a beer on me. it's all good. i'm drinking free beer nigggggaaaa

That dude was like a 55 year old drunk piece of shit that started yelling at girls in our line

"AY I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN THE FUCKIN LINE THIS WHOLE TIME YA JUST FUCKIN STANDIN' THEYA WHAT THA FUCK"

and all sloppy like smashed your cup when he turned his gross body around to yell something at the people behind us and every one yells

OOOO000Oo0o0o0oHHhhhHHH

as your beer splashed the polo

haha I wouldn't be mad either though that dude was a huge piece of shit and you gotta respect scum of the earth like that cause with out them there would be no LOLZ

plus he sincerely apologized when his eyes got all big and he said "0ohshit"