movie recomendation for my babysitting ass.

armand hammer

Does it half to be a cartoon?

If so...

Fat Albert is still the shit!

Anything Pixar kids love.

Howls is great!

Kung Fu Panda

If not...

The Goonies

Gremlins

E. fucking T.

The Labyrinth

Edward Sissorhands

Weird Science

I have a son but I imagine these will work will a girl just as well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know man when i watched it as a kid i just thought each of those kids were fuckin idiots...just wanted to kick them and shit.

I think the main reason I like it so much no is because I now live in Phoenix, AZ and miss living in the beautiful Northwest. This place is a is a shit stain on the mattress that should be blown up, pissed on, covered with rock and aids. All the while we can film it and turn it into a kids movie for babysitting.

It's not a matter of getting rid of Brandon Routh. They were just saying that all the actors contracts would be over which I suppose if Singer is signed on would mean possibility of recast across the board. Again, if he wants Brandon to do the movie I'm sure he will work out the schedule cause he is himself a fan of the character so much.

It's rare to see an actor that knows THAT much about a character they are playing before even being given the role

Does it half to be a cartoon?

The Labyrinth

I recommend this one too.

ps: why not just let your sister watch whatever she wants. Ask her what movie from your dvd collection she would want to watch, or

just let her have the remote while you watch something else in another room. You don't have to keep an eye on her

every single second. Oh yeah, and leave a bag of snacks for her to feed on so she doesn't get hungry.

I watched "City of Ember" and "Oliver Twist" recently with my friend and his daughter...I noticed that the message of both movies was something like LIFE SUCKS UNLESS YOU'RE RICH, KID. Which is an important lesson to learn when you're young.

If you want to completely confuse her, "Fitzcarraldo" will do the trick nicely. If you want to confuse her AND gross her out, watch "El Topo."