What runs in your city?

Illuminati

So I've traveled the states extensively and been out of the country a few times. In my travels I have noticed that different things run in different places and that certain things are a guaranteed quick buff in other places. So my question to 12oz is what runs in your city and what gets buffed quick.

I'm just curious since last night I ended up in a new town my boy lives in and when he passed out I went out only to see a bunch of my stuff being buffed first thing in the morning as we were driving out of town and him laughing telling me of course those get buffed quick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't see why different cities would have different policies in graffiti removal. Other than if they don't have the budget to clean shit right up, or whatever.

And, I've also seen shit run in 'high traffic' areas surprisingly long around here, and I've also seen my throws get buffed from the most discreet places instantly. Plus I could see how cleaning companies would also want to make a buck by letting other shit run, and buffing some easy-to-clean shit asap.

I don't know why'd you care all that much about this. Eventually your shit will get buffed, just means you gotta get up more if you want your shit to stay up.

I don't know why'd you care all that much about this. Eventually your shit will get buffed, just means you gotta get up more if you want your shit to stay up.

Think about it this way if you are going to a new city and only have a few days to paint wouldn't you rather focus your attention on spots that ride longer then other spots? Some cities don't let anything on light rail tracks (IE: Minneapolis I would walk past them buffing me right around the time the first train ran) While others do (IE: NYC)

Also look at places like chicago where the buff is heavy on streetsides but rooftops rock for a while.

The nearest big city I live near is San Francisco, and from what I see transit insiders run for a while. also on the streets too. I guess you could say the legals run the longest, as long as they aren't dissed :lol:

Yeah well SF is one of the few places where everything seems to run and they just can't buff quick enough.

I am very glad to see you here and explore good friendship & business relation with you.

we can supply wholesale nike shoes ,t-shirts,bags The payment we accept paypal ,Western Union and money gram.

Here are brief introduction of our company:

Jordan 1-23 Air force one (AF1)Dunks Air force two (AF2) air max 95 air max 97 air max 2003 air max 90air max 91 ir1 max TN shox TL/TL2/TL3 shox monster shox turbo shox VCIII shox R4/R5 Shox NZ Timberlands polo predator bape lacoste burberry tuscano andrea redmoney LV etc.

1) high quality. All the Shoes we offer are of the grade AAA

2) safety. If the shoes can not pass the custom inspection, we will transit them again or we will refund the money you paid.

3) quick shipment. We have agreement with some international express Corporation, the shoes will be shipped within 24 hours

after we received your Payment. And the package will reach your side in 4-6working days.

4) lowest Price. We can give you competitive price based on equal conditions in china.

5) We are very serious business man, sure we are your very right cooperator.

Size: US 5- 13 usd dollars 36-46

Color: various

Packing: original box with retro cards

all the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100%

correct,small mini order and even drop ship is available here . All the products are in good quality with low price.

We can deliver the shoes of our customers within 24 hours upon receiving the payment.

We never mind starting the business from minimum order even 1 pair.

• 4 weeks later...

tags and throws get buffed quick here but pieces tend to run for a while.we got a couple from the early ninties still sticking around.i live in a pretty small city so most of the scene is either A. toys and B. freight writers.because thats all there is here.freights.thats why i try my best to keep the yard clean so to speak.sad that im moving soon :( no more freights to bench.

The one thing that seems to get buffed here is vacant lots with lots of pieces. Not throws or tags, actual full color quality work....I try to get shots of these as soon as I see them, because there's no telling how long they'll last.

Besides that, EVERYTHING runs in Oakland these days. Nobody has money to buff anything.