The Super DRUNK Ramblings Superthread

WorldBench

How'd that work for you? Cold turkey? Any physical withdrawals or just mental?

cold turkey quittin coke is a breeze...

i never understood how people could get hooked on coke to where they flip out when they dont have it.

like my boy says "youre only addicted to coke when youre doing it. once it dries up, so do you."

that dude does have a pill problem though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo.

made some fuckin sushi earlyer. Shit was delicioys. /pause.

byr ont eh real, shir was dope.

Can't see what i'm typing right now, so i'm ust hopin it's comon out right.

check out the pics if tou get a chance.

that gir up there got me tryin to fucos.

Bojangles talkin shit as usual, but i think dudes usuall on oint with teh crits.

I'm prob typing teh on eberthing that is supposed to be the... /focused...

seinfeld is not fuckin funny man, i don't know what people see ifn that dumb fucker..

and these news assholes need to get sme unbiased shit going, cuz i can't hear what they say right now.

Bid Light is a schwaggy beer, real glad i had some liquor in teh cabinet.

lost my goddaamned phone las tnight. Shit's weak.

But i'm gettin that paper so it's all good i spopose. Lettin loose every once in a while.

Yo, i gots to go to sleep doe. g'night oontz. That's my ramble.

-red.

Went to visit my boy in college over the weekend....hunnies EVERYWHERE.... If your in college and not getting some i don know what the FUCK you are doing..me, i never went to college, missed out on that college lifestyle. Got a job tho. I go up to my boys college, and hit up these parties, let them girls know whats up - im here for the weeknd..a real man not a lil college boy.. whats good?? hahah

fuck work. im drunk. just drank a bunch of tequila on my lunch break and im single now... whoop woop womp womp.. girls ar stupid. and this dumb bitch with daddy issues broke up with me via telephone. idont care if its hard to face someone or not.. show some fucking respect. regardless the red flags came up as soon as i found out about your troubles on the home front but how u gonna call me the best thing thats happened to you since you've met me and tell me im perfect for u and then cast me aside because of an incident that doesnt even involve me.. infact i well whatever i already made some power moves and im not stresing this shit so fuck all the drama.. im single again, grd whats good?!!

• 5 weeks later...

fuck this shit, i go after girls i cant have, and then when i work my way in, its like i dont even want them anymore. its all about the chase for me now.....and random one night stands. im either gonna end up with an STD, or die alone. OR BOTH

and ive received sub par brain from every girl since my ex girlfriend, WHY IS A GOOD BLOWJOB SO HARD TO FIND /nh

• Like 1