HAPPY RHODE ISLAND INDEPENDENCE DAY!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at this guy, can you tell me that he wasn't crooked? He looks like Mayor Quimby for Christ's sake.

I've heard rumors that Quimby was based on Cianci, and they gave him a Kennedy accent.

All I have to say is that anyone who can get elected as mayor, then get arrested and do time for putting a cigar out on some dude's balls, then come out and get re-elected and serve for the next 20 something years --that's a legacy!

He caught a dude fucking his wife, beat the living shit out of him, then put a cigar out on his bare balls. True story.

Ya Buddy is cool and I hear his show erry day. He beautified the city into an incredible debt that we are paying for now. Just got notice of another property tax reassessment for Providence owners. HOW MUCH I OWE YA??

And this is what Swamp is referring to. Little state and this guy did it big.

***Edited out the video clip.

You guys do remember the black swat trucks, right? I'm not making shit up in my head, am I? Maybe they were old mail trucks or something like that, but you'd see them on the highway constantly. Made it look like some kind of official crime scene unit. Then you'd just see some guy spray cleaning the wall.

here in sacramento, we have some guy that started his own professional graffiti removal company.....the city and independent businesses hire this guy to remove graffiti.....he charges waaaaaay to much to do it too.

he was even on the reality TV show shark tank trying to sell his idea to some rich moguls including the guy that started FUBU

heres his website..

http://www.removegraffiti.net/

It's big business. I actually went sneaking behind a building to grab flicks one time. It was daytime and right in view of the high way. The Manager or Owner guy came running out like I was raping his dog. "Excuse me! Excuse me!" He just asked what I was doing and I said what was pretty obvious, "going back there to shoot pictures of that wall." He was pissed! hahah. It was actually pretty funny because I could see the "choke" button being pushed in this guy's eyes. I just played it cool and walked out. He asked if I knew who did it, and I told him I was just a fan and liked the work. He tried to get info from me, I told him no, he then took down my license plate, and nothing ever happened.

Apparently he was just pissed because he was a private business and the city wouldn't remove it and the company was charging him booku cash. So it's a huge business. Taking advantage of someone when they're in need usually is big business.

You guys do remember the black swat trucks, right? I'm not making shit up in my head, am I? Maybe they were old mail trucks or something like that, but you'd see them on the highway constantly. Made it look like some kind of official crime scene unit. Then you'd just see some guy spray cleaning the wall.

Yeah, they looked like something out of a George Orwell book

oh man, i will not be on Thayer tonight....

stay safe swamp. hahaha

and yea them swat vans were real...

happy "another RI pride thread" day!

Vinny-Paz-779388.jpg

and just for go measure and the dolt ass haters...

the prince of PVD....

3691330641_3a2019a786.jpg

Drinks mother fucker, I love listening to old timers tell their stories LOL

All of my memories involve skateboarding, going to shows, drinking lots of alcohol and crashing any college party on the East Side that we could find. I ran in the back of a rowdy crowd though, and kept somewhat quiet. It made for great entertainment. We stole kegs from Brown and RISD parties, my buddy Sean stole a whole DJ set up one night as well. We used to go to college parties and "shop" as we called it. I'd get shampoo, soap, CDs, anything. One of my friends got arrested one night when someone threw a 40 that landed at our friend Collette's feet. He decided he didn't like that so he just started picking up rocks smashing out all the windows in the house. There was a bunch of Johnson and Wales kids inside, and nobody charged out on him. Then the cops showed up and he got a set of shiny bracelets as his reward. Providence was definitely a shitload of fun in the mid 90's.

Actually. Now that I think of it. We smashed out a whole hell of a lot of windows back then. Mostly cars.

Oh to be 21 again.

Congrats Swamp. Looks like you're enjoying it as much as I did.