Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

HAPPY RHODE ISLAND INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Also today the Native American Lenape people sold Manhatten Island for 24 bucks and some buttons.

Way to go

The dude may have been up the ass of graffiti writers a bit much (no homo), but I'm not juvenile enough to think that makes him a bad mayor/guy. He is the whole reason this city is as awesome as it is. Almost every cool thing we have, he got us.

Not to mention the fact that he was ridiculously involved in everything that went on in the city, right down to being at all of my Little League Opening Days as a kid

Edit: To earl

The dude may have been up the ass of graffiti writers a bit much (no homo), but I'm not juvenile enough to think that makes him a bad mayor/guy. He is the whole reason this city is as awesome as it is. Almost every cool thing we have, he got us.

Not to mention the fact that he was ridiculously involved in everything that went on in the city, right down to being at all of my Little League Opening Days as a kid

Trust me, I'm a fan of the guy. I just love how much love the guy gets when he was so fucking crooked.

Has the police force gotten any better or worse since he left? I mean in terms of being totally fucking crooked scumbags. I moved out the year they put that gay guy in office when Cianci was booted, so I have no grasp of what's going on.

Trust me, I'm a fan of the guy. I just love how much love the guy gets when he was so fucking crooked.

Has the police force gotten any better or worse since he left? I mean in terms of being totally fucking crooked scumbags. I moved out the year they put that gay guy in office when Cianci was booted, so I have no grasp of what's going on.

This is Rhode Island, possibly the most corrupt state in the US...we couldn't care less what a crook he is, as long as he got shit done haha.

Police force is still fucked as could be...they just popped 3 or 4 cops last month in a big coke arrest.

god, you guys are rhode gay for each other

It's where I grew up man. It isn't gay to have some hometown pride.

Now if I started talking about bike pegs and dirt jumps, you'd be beating it like a monkey in a mango tree.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now