HAPPY RHODE ISLAND INDEPENDENCE DAY!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dude may have been up the ass of graffiti writers a bit much (no homo), but I'm not juvenile enough to think that makes him a bad mayor/guy. He is the whole reason this city is as awesome as it is. Almost every cool thing we have, he got us.

Not to mention the fact that he was ridiculously involved in everything that went on in the city, right down to being at all of my Little League Opening Days as a kid

Edit: To earl

The dude may have been up the ass of graffiti writers a bit much (no homo), but I'm not juvenile enough to think that makes him a bad mayor/guy. He is the whole reason this city is as awesome as it is. Almost every cool thing we have, he got us.

Not to mention the fact that he was ridiculously involved in everything that went on in the city, right down to being at all of my Little League Opening Days as a kid

Trust me, I'm a fan of the guy. I just love how much love the guy gets when he was so fucking crooked.

Has the police force gotten any better or worse since he left? I mean in terms of being totally fucking crooked scumbags. I moved out the year they put that gay guy in office when Cianci was booted, so I have no grasp of what's going on.

Trust me, I'm a fan of the guy. I just love how much love the guy gets when he was so fucking crooked.

Has the police force gotten any better or worse since he left? I mean in terms of being totally fucking crooked scumbags. I moved out the year they put that gay guy in office when Cianci was booted, so I have no grasp of what's going on.

This is Rhode Island, possibly the most corrupt state in the US...we couldn't care less what a crook he is, as long as he got shit done haha.

Police force is still fucked as could be...they just popped 3 or 4 cops last month in a big coke arrest.

Just another unofficial reason to get bent.

I wonder if theres a day without any kind of holiday? Cause I swear everyday is some low key national or state wide holiday.

Happy Oil spill clean up failed car bomb attack attempt in the same week day!