THE G.G. ALLIN THREAD!

THEWILDONE

personaly, as i stated, i have respect for what he accomplished. he pushed limits and set trends. all that good stuff.

but.

i mean.

i could go on youtube, projectile vomit straight up into the air and let in land on my face over and over and over again. paste it on 10,000 myspaces and 176,000 facebook pages and call myself a pioneer. all depends on what you consider being pioneer. me personaly i like to save that title for people whom create something more than shock.

anything new, or something old that they took to another level that requires skill. dedication, and creativity.

his "trade" was music. and even you said he failed at that, miserably. so what makes him so dope because he decided to grate skin off of his face onto a plate of nachos?

nothing.

its shock value with no depth. and thats it. had he been a dope artist we could look back and say "wow, what a misunderstood genious" or "he was one fucked up indivdual, but look at what he could create"

people cant, and dont look back on him like that.

i respect g.g. allin because he did'nt give a fuck about what anyone thought he did what he did there's shit i dont like about him like rape , kids , shit like that but he was crazy and did'nt care alot of people love that dude and his music there will probally never be another artist like him agian you know , so even if you hate what he did he did it :cool:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF G.G.ALLIN?

i cant stand 99/100 people who like gg allin. because they all try to be him or some retarded shit. i get wasted and piss my pants and start fights and do crazy dumb violent fucked up shit sometimes BUT those fools are just plain retarded. its like they go out of their way to be as scummy and dumb as possible...

he did whatever the fuck he wanted to do. i can respect that. he was a scumbag. so what? if you went to a show you knew what was going to happen. so why cry about him being a scumfuck? you went there to get punched or have shit thrown at you. and if you didnt then you shouldnt have been there. people are fucking babies. buut people trying to be him are fucking idiots.

some of the music he made was fucking awesome. and some was just mediocre garbage. people who say "fuck him and his music" probably have only heard shit after he was a total scumbag lunatic. or youre just a fucking idiot with no taste. talentless? gimme a fucking break. listen to always was is and always shall be. one of the best albums ive heard. that shit is untouchable son. SON. SONNY SONNERTON.

i drank way too much coffee to focus on trying to type something right now.

fuck this shit.

who cares what anyone thinks about a dead dude and his scumfuck antics.

either way. the music is out there and we are talking about him.

IMMORTALITY THROUGH ART.

the end.

• Like 1

some of the music he made was fucking awesome.

Bite it you scum is one of the hardest songs ever.

Die when you die, as well.

comparing hitler to gg allin is fucking stupid.

you are truly a fucking moron.

Was a joke, br0.

Calm yourself.

I mean, didn't the Kim Jong Il puppet clue you in to that at all?

:D

i cant stand 99/100 people who like gg allin. because they all try to be him or some retarded shit. i get wasted and piss my pants and start fights and do crazy dumb violent fucked up shit sometimes BUT those fools are just plain retarded. its like they go out of their way to be as scummy and dumb as possible...

he did whatever the fuck he wanted to do. i can respect that. he was a scumbag. so what? if you went to a show you knew what was going to happen. so why cry about him being a scumfuck? you went there to get punched or have shit thrown at you. and if you didnt then you shouldnt have been there. people are fucking babies. buut people trying to be him are fucking idiots.

some of the music he made was fucking awesome. and some was just mediocre garbage. people who say "fuck him and his music" probably have only heard shit after he was a total scumbag lunatic. or youre just a fucking idiot with no taste. talentless? gimme a fucking break. listen to always was is and always shall be. one of the best albums ive heard. that shit is untouchable son. SON. SONNY SONNERTON.

i drank way too much coffee to focus on trying to type something right now.

fuck this shit.

who cares what anyone thinks about a dead dude and his scumfuck antics.

either way. the music is out there and we are talking about him.

IMMORTALITY THROUGH ART.

the end.

but not every gg fan is like that , i like gg but i dont do dumb shit just because of him i just like the music and dig that he did'nt give a fuck , it was except me for who i'am or dont talk to me.

He still punked out on killing himself on stage.

This is true...

But hes no cop out, the nigga would put like 4 or 5 of his fingers in his ass.

Thats enough for me I can deal with the fighting and all that riot ass shit.

But when a grown man starts fingering his anius and throwing shit @ his fans.

I quit.

hipster messiah? not until the last like 5 years when it became cool to be counter-culture, ride a fixie, and get blackout drunk on PBR. GG was a strange bird, he was pretty sane until his wife divorced him, and then he went pretty crazy. When the jabbers were going on, he was just some regular drunk with a day job that sometimes pushed shit too far, but NOWHERE near where he was when he died while touring with the murder junkies. I have to admit my interest in GG has fallen as i've gotten older, but there are the times where i load up a bunch of songs, and spend some time getting fucked up and singing them while i walk down some traintracks - especially his country album with the criminal quartet. I somehow made it up to NH where he was buried when i 'moved out on my own' (or fleeing for my life, either or), and came across his grave, which i promptly pissed on. Either way, check out the appearances on springer, geraldo, or some other talk show-ass type thing, the guy is totally out of his fucking mind, that's for sure. but who doesn't like to watch car accidents? and rolling nowhere - that's easily the best gg album there is, only second by (like i said before) his album with the criminal quartet. toward the end he actually learned how to play instruments/do acoustic stuff (carmalita).

and now. dino the naked drummer.

373305215_f17fe82171.jpg