THE G.G. ALLIN THREAD!

THEWILDONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen him jerking off while he was walking across the street before /nh.

Which isn't even the craziest shit I saw when I used to visit NYC back in the day.

I seen dude come out of a shitty hotel, cross the street and walk into a club buck naked tugging on his junk.

I looked at my boy like "Yo WTF?", he goes, "that's GG Allen, he must have just got out of jail."

Dude was a lame though, nobody would give a fuck about him if he didn't do stupid shit for attention.

When I was thirteen I saw G.G. Allen in concert. It was at a skatepark that Ozzy Alverez built in North Georgia called The Wall.

So dude got on the stage and started doing his routine. Strip/Shit/Repeat.

Riots ensued.

Georgia SWAT was deployed.

Friends were beat.

The park was demolished.

Fuck that guy.

His music sucks too.

That said, dude was definitely a grimy, weird muthafucka

A little RI connection for you.

I was too young for the show, but I heard when he played the Rocket (which turned into Babyhead, and is now Hell) and while on stage he bashed in his two front teeth with the microphone. I'm sure he did all the crazy shit on stage, rub his balls on something, and all that --but I guess he spent the rest of the show spitting blood onto the crowd as well.

This is all hear say though, and the dude who told me was an old school punk skinhead kid that used to hang out on Thayer St. back in the days of Taco Maker.

i dont understand whats hip about being filthy dirty not bathing and covering yourself with horribly smelling bodily fluids.

I don't either, which is why I stay away from such people.

I'm so grossed out by scummy, smelly people that when I look at pictures of punk/hipster/whatever parties I feel like I have smell-o-vision and get kind of queasy

Name any other performer in history that has done the crazy shit that he has.

There's no one else. And for that, he gets my respect.

Dude didn't give a fuck about you, me, himself, or anyone else.

His music does suck. He was a horrible person. But man did he make a name for himself.

Punk. As. Fuck.

• Like 1

Name any other performer in history that has done the crazy shit that he has.

There's no one else. And for that, he gets my respect.

Dude didn't give a fuck about you, me, himself, or anyone else.

His music does suck. He was a horrible person. But man did he make a name for himself.

Punk. As. Fuck.

personaly, as i stated, i have respect for what he accomplished. he pushed limits and set trends. all that good stuff.

but.

i mean.

i could go on youtube, projectile vomit straight up into the air and let in land on my face over and over and over again. paste it on 10,000 myspaces and 176,000 facebook pages and call myself a pioneer. all depends on what you consider being pioneer. me personaly i like to save that title for people whom create something more than shock.

anything new, or something old that they took to another level that requires skill. dedication, and creativity.

his "trade" was music. and even you said he failed at that, miserably. so what makes him so dope because he decided to grate skin off of his face onto a plate of nachos?

nothing.

its shock value with no depth. and thats it. had he been a dope artist we could look back and say "wow, what a misunderstood genious" or "he was one fucked up indivdual, but look at what he could create"

people cant, and dont look back on him like that.