Fuck Papa Smurf.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dominoes new york style pizza was kinda cool, with them huge pepperonis and sausages like meatballs /nh

pizza hut used to have one called the big new yorker, this was at least 12 years ago. it ruled.

even when I lived in Detroit, I always said 'soda' instead of pop. My dad said soda, so I guess I followed in the tradition.

Re: Fuck Papa Johns.

hahaa

brooklyn lager + Amaretto + 151 float + fire

= a flaming dr. pepper, a drink I make in the wintertime at my bar

try it sometime, it tastes exactly like dr. pepper

BTW fuck PapaJohn's

/noderailment

we went crazy with flaming dr peppers the summer i was 19

we didn't have the money or the taste to be using brooklyn lager tho

canadians say pop?

nooooobody up here says soda :) i actually held back on my first post and used "soda" but then i said fuck it imma canuck and to me, "soda" sounds mad faggety like im on set of dawsons creek er some shit tryin to sound proper.

yall dont say "washroom" wtf?? we say that on the constant, aswell as bathroom. i notice you guys say "restroom" alot more than us also.

the states has alotta people dispersed over alotta ground. shit gets pretty regional. and i will say that to me, homies from seattle sound alot more "normal" than elsewhere. obviously cuase my norm is western canadian. and seattle is 2hrs south.

so huxtables map probably holds true beyond just this example.

No, the population where there is no yellow is considered retarded to everyone outside of the yellow areas.

Basically, if you live in America and your state doesn't touch an ocean or isn't within decent driving distance of an ocean, you turn to a tard. The south though, I think they drink the ocean water, because those fuckers are insane.

nooooobody up here says soda :) i actually held back on my first post and used "soda" but then i said fuck it imma canuck and to me, "soda" sounds mad faggety like im on set of dawsons creek er some shit tryin to sound proper.

yall dont say "washroom" wtf?? we say that on the constant, aswell as bathroom. i notice you guys say "restroom" alot more than us also.

the states has alotta people dispersed over alotta ground. shit gets pretty regional. and i will say that to me, homies from seattle sound alot more "normal" than elsewhere. obviously cuase my norm is western canadian. and seattle is 2hrs south.

so huxtables map probably holds true beyond just this example.

we don't say washroom... either bathroom or restroom. bathroom is usually in the home, restroom is usually public. and then people that try to sound professional say "lavatory", but not as common.

interesting fact i read a while back... "washroom" originated in the US then migrated to Canada... then it lost its popularity here yet remained in Canada

what i notice from world travels is that most of the world calls it a "toilet". as in the whole restroom, not just the actual toilet itself.

werd. i think "toilet" sounds weird. especially when a bird says it. like wtf i dont wanna know yer gonna go sit on some nasty ass toilet with shit dripping out of your ass or piss leakin out yer fuckin cunt. tell me yer going to go check yer make up er some shit.

and yer right, when i here "restroom" down there it is generally reffering to a public bathroom now that i think about it.