Fuck Papa Smurf.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fuck Papa Johns.

Speaking of shitty pizza... Why doesn't dominos carry parmesean cheese??!! Wtfffffff

is that just az or is that everywhere else?? Got into a Larry David type of argument today with the bitch at dominos about it. Moar n moar often is my reality being injected each day with odd CYE like situations...

unless you live in a small city that only has corporate pizza joints why the hell would you order Papa Johns in the first place? only toys eat at corporate restaurants!

:lol: He said "only toys eat at corporate restaurants."

FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Oh, for the record. I live in a major city but all the pizza places around my house are complete shit. The ones that aren't, won't deliver. Dominoes "2 large 2 topping pizzas, hot wings, 2 liter soda for $24.99" deal ain't all that bad when I look at my local choices.

Mama Carmella's is 1 block away, best tomato sauce you'll ever eat in your pitiful waste of a life.

My favorite is the bacon cheese burger with their pizza sauce and mozzerela in place of the regular cheese/toppings.

The only problem is their delivery guy answers the phone sometimes, and don't know the English word for bacon.

If a dude with a Spanish accent picks up the phone fuck your life.

I lost most of my hearing a few years ago, and I always have to deal with that.

Trying to order pizza over the phone with that shit is awful the papa johns people are almost always rude to me.

But anytime I go to a family owned pizza shop or something they're always super respectful.

Fuck big chains.

• Like 1