Fuck Papa Smurf.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fuck Papa Johns.

haters can stick that green pepper up their rubber asses, and let the garlic sauce tender it, remember papa john's pimped you and gave you a membership, this is not clever shit, but thanks for the post, I'm on my last beer replying to a 12oz ghost, when my burners roast you to toast, pull the dick out your throats, and say something real, and not some dumb shit you feel.

BOOSKIiiEeZe!

LOLWUT?

2344418234_09e88b6463.jpg

haters can stick that green pepper up their rubber asses, and let the garlic sauce tender it, remember papa john's pimped you and gave you a membership, this is not clever shit, but thanks for the post, I'm on my last beer replying to a 12oz ghost, when my burners roast you to toast, pull the dick out your throats, and say something real, and not some dumb shit you feel.

BOOSKIiiEeZe!

As I type this from my phone, its apparent you're alone.

No whore in the world would be your girl.

This thread just got jacked into a poetry sack.

What. The. Fuck...

you all want to spit on that poerty tip?, well here's yours truly to say fuck that shit.

leave the rap game to the stars like weezy, and send your girl my way cause i hear she's easy.

not trying to be troll or a hater, but boy you don't need her, i hear you're a first class masturbator.

ME:So, how do we do this?

PJ:ok what would you

PJ: like to order

PJ:by telling me what kind of pizza you want and the topping

ME:Ok, wait, so I can't get the extra large pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon, sausage, onion, mushroom green pepper and chicken pizza?

PJ:yes you can but you gonna be

PJ: charged for the toppings

ME:Ok, I would like to not be charged for the toppings? I have a coupon.

PJ:what does the coupon say?

ME:It says 7 free toppings I think, let me check.

I laughed at this

Also papa johns does indeed suck, I've never ordered anything from there.

Every time I've had it its been free at some sort of group event like a meeting or something where they order a bunch of shitty pizzas...

Also did you want them to tell you the whole menu?

What an asshole.

You couldn't just tell them what kind of pizza you wanted?

FUCK PAPA JOHNS FIRST OFF THEM NIGGAS WOULDN'T TELL ME EVERY ITEM ON THEIR MENU AND THEN THEY WOULDNT DELIVER A PERSONAL CHEESE PIZZA TO ME 3 BLOCKS AWAY. FUCK THEM HATIN ASS NIGGAS!

unless you live in a small city that only has corporate pizza joints why the hell would you order Papa Johns in the first place? only toys eat at corporate restaurants!

3239762931_9099ab59c2_b.jpg

Chicken Cordon Bleu: Honey mustard sauce topped with house blend and swiss cheeses, ham, and fried chicken strips. Available at the locally owned pizza joint a mile away from the crib.

• Like 2

oh...dont get it twisted...i eat at the local pizza joints here in my city all the time....places like "pieces pizza" "luigis pizza" "zeldas pizza" and "inferno pizza"....but sometimes youre in the mood for some good old fashioned pizza hut or some shit.

well if you base a "real" pizza on the traditional design pizza hut, johns, dominos etc are not doing it right. pizza was originally sauce-less, and was topped with mozzarella, basil and tomatoes, imitating the Italian flags color scheme.

anyways the chicken cordon bleu is one of the many unique varieties available at that pizzeria. they have many conventional specialty pizzas such as a mediterranean, deluxe, etc if thats more up your alley

well if you base a "real" pizza on the traditional design pizza hut, johns, dominos etc are not doing it right. pizza was originally sauce-less, and was topped with mozzarella, basil and tomatoes, imitating the Italian flags color scheme.

oh yeah...this i know...its called the margarita pizza and is named after that region in Italy.

traditionally they were cooked in brick ovens and occasionally had anchovies and olives on them too ...and each region had its own pizza.

but im talking about the good old fashioned american style pizza...with marinara sauce, lots of cheese..pepperoni...ham..and string cheese in the crust..lol