Fuck Papa Smurf.

TheShaneCo.

Re: Fuck Papa Johns.

when i say foodie i mean i am a snooty elitist food snob. i shop at co-ops and farmers markets and refuse to eat at places that get the majority of their ingredients from mass food distributors such as sysco and reinhart. negaprop away i don't give a shit about the little boxes under my name... or do i? i do check user cp often. hmm.. maybe i do care what you think about me.......

Sounds like you have beef with SYSCO and REINHART. Two of the biggest names in the foodie game son! You are on their nuts. Matter of fact, sounds like bad karma for you eating a crappy two ingredient recipe over their all city reign as foodie kings in Milwaukee you fucking toy ass foodie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you shop with your boyfriend?

haha yes because people who support community based agriculture are all homosexuals. way to generalize an entire culture. because blacks make up 85% of the prison population in my state i guess it is safe to assume the african american sitting next to me at the library right now is probably going to steal my bag of textbooks as soon as i leave for the bathroom.

Not my boy Mike, he only eats french fries.

But most people, yeah. I'm gonna start calling myself a "sexie" cause I like, ya know, enjoy sex.

there is little to no insight in this statement what so ever.

using this logic, because i like getting stoned that makes me a marijuana connoisseur. because i enjoy getting drunk off of franzi boxed wine that makes me a wine connoisseur. because i enjoy drinking pabst blue ribbon that means i am a beer connoisseur. because i enjoy busting a quick nut off in my wife i am a sensualist.

a foodie is someone who enjoys quality ingredients and quality recipes. suck my shit stained cock as soon as i remove it from my democratically registered homosexual boyfriends rectum.

Sounds like you have beef with SYSCO and REINHART. Two of the biggest names in the foodie game son! You are on their nuts. Matter of fact, sounds like bad karma for you eating a crappy two ingredient recipe over their all city reign as foodie kings in Milwaukee you fucking toy ass foodie.

you should re-read my posts, i never claimed to have grown up in milwaukee nor have i ever said that i live there.

Don't think I will.

Nor do I care.

It was based on some bullsteenz you posted yesterday.

Count von Foodie Oner.

i am an attention craving slut.

channel zero is filling the void left in my soul by my absent upper-middle class parents.

so thank you.

Swamp, he sure is quite, the...HERB

So, Cunt sauce, does your boyfriend push the cart with you in it like a 5 year old?

man, do we all live in the same city? you guys all know me so well. no sarcasm at all this is a serious question, i'm pretty creeped out right now.....

and yes i am an herb if you use the "you are what you eat" thought i am an organic basil herb.

on the serious side of things swamp, you are just pissed because i mentally raped your "i like sex i am a sexie" argument. i may carry myself on the interwebs like an herb, but i am smarter when it comes to reasoning than you. or at least I think so based on how we have talked with each other so far.

No matter how ignorant my interweb persona may be, there are very few people on the oontz that are smarter than me (anyone who's actually had a conversation with me will co-sign). You're not one of them

Translation:

"don't listen to him guys!! i'm really smart and i am really eager to impress others on my precious 12 oz!!!"

FAGGOTRY

i love getting under your skin

Translation:

"don't listen to him guys!! i'm really smart and i am really eager to impress others on my precious 12 oz!!!"

FAGGOTRY

i love getting under your skin

I'd say you're the only weirdo who took it that way, you're not under anyone's skin, I just think you're a clown

on the serious side of things swamp, you are just pissed because i mentally raped your "i like sex i am a sexie" argument. i may carry myself on the interwebs like an herb, but i am smarter when it comes to reasoning than you. or at least I think so based on how we have talked with each other so far.

By the way, you didn't mentally rape anything. Since you enjoy quality food with quality ingredients it makes you "foodie", right? I enjoy quality sex with quality women, so I'll start telling people I'm a "sexie"

Makes sense br0

me being a self proclaimed "foodie" rubs people the wrong way. hence, i am abrasive.

like sand paper

Ya know, argument aside. I wish there was an emoticon that truly and accurately expressed my indifference to posters that think so highly of themselves they cannot fathom how I'm not UMADUMAD but merely stating what a faggot they are.

Wishing upon a star...