Fuck Papa Smurf.

TheShaneCo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fuck Papa Johns.

pizza huts got parmesan around where i live, i went on vacation to Aruba once, a small island near south american, and i went to the pizza hut there and had the best fuckin pizza ive ever tasted in my life, the use a blend of gouda and mozzarella cheese, fucking incredible. Anyone in the philly area has to kno about charlies pizza in the north east, that shit is bomb. pizza hut buffet is also amazing. And i like how dominos "new" pizza tastes exactly the same as the old one, that shit is only for drunkin emergencies.little ceasers %dollar deal also aint bad...end rant.

Hoboken Pizza -a slice and a draft beer for $3

went after work

17u3ow.jpg

didnt satisfy my hunger so i got 1 moar

2aik51v.jpg

260pw84.jpg

• Like 1

Also, if anyone remembers I posted a thread awhile back with a code for a free medium pizza from Papa John's. I guess it didn't work for most of you outside of RI, but me and all my friends fuckin went off with that shit.

I had easily 15 free pizzas before I finally got sick of it and just stopped using it. For all I know it still works, maybe I should check it out

• Like 1

:lol: He said "only toys eat at corporate restaurants."

FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Oh, for the record. I live in a major city but all the pizza places around my house are complete shit. The ones that aren't, won't deliver. Dominoes "2 large 2 topping pizzas, hot wings, 2 liter soda for $24.99" deal ain't all that bad when I look at my local choices.

hahaha, yeah of course i wasn't being serious, but i am a foodie that grew up in a city that has the most restaurants per capita in the nation. i can walk down the block and get either authentic Italian, Indian, Nepalese, Laotian, Thai, Mexican, East African, Afghani, crazy vegetarian/vegan/meat substitute food, Costa Rican.... the list goes on and on. most of the corporate restaurants are by the mall where all the white trash eat.

Negapropped for serious use of the word "foodie"

for god's sakes, I'm sick of the term 'foodie' being thrown around so much these days. It's like every time someone doesn't like something at a restaurant they kind of sit back with a satisfied expression and say "well, I AM a foodie" followed by some sort of line about how much they enjoy cooking.

• Like 1

when i say foodie i mean i am a snooty elitist food snob. i shop at co-ops and farmers markets and refuse to eat at places that get the majority of their ingredients from mass food distributors such as sysco and reinhart. negaprop away i don't give a shit about the little boxes under my name... or do i? i do check user cp often. hmm.. maybe i do care what you think about me.......