Recent Pickups/ Purchases/ Gifts/ Aquisitions Megathread

CLICKCLACKONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/30/2021 at 12:26 AM, mr.yuck said:

A few years ago, after developing some sciatic pain, I started carrying around a passport wallet. Its a lot slimmer and easier on the back than a traditional bifold.

Try carrying that shit in your front left pocket. I used to carry my wallet in my back pocket until it made that leg shorter by the thickness of my wallet from sitting on it. I moved it to the front and easily got used to it.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:44 PM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

Poor mans Dior (Uniqlo, haha) x sorayama t-shirt. 

CF57293B-0B59-489A-A5B8-5CF8F5797A02.jpeg

Both Dior and Tadashi are pioneers in their own right.  I'd have to say the uniqlo sorayama is better suited than the dior sorayama.  I like yours far more better than the dior.  Imo clothing companies using artists works, its more about the art work than the clothing brand being the representing factor of someone's character or identity.  At least you can wear yours until nothings left and still get props but the dior was played out after that season ended. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@ndvwent cheap because the lid is a little warped (you can kind of see it bowing up in the pic) but you can still hear the gasket sealing when closing/opening. Definitely happy. Quality cooler has been on my wishlist for some years now but I’m too cheap to drop the dough. Really sucks when camping and all the ice melts two days in. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@ndvwent cheap because the lid is a little warped (you can kind of see it bowing up in the pic) but you can still hear the gasket sealing when closing/opening. Definitely happy. Quality cooler has been on my wishlist for some years now but I’m too cheap to drop the dough. Really sucks when camping and all the ice melts two days in. 

I did notice the warping but I don't think thats gonna be a problem.  Perhaps you maybe able to rig the lid to something that may assist it to become flat again be sitting it out in the sun for a while letting go natural heat to gently soften the lid?   You're right about the coolers being solid, they are built to last and explain the high price.  I've got a 45qt but it's rather small inside so I think you did good on the 65.   Great buy tho 👌  enjoy it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2021 at 1:10 PM, ndv said:

@KILZ FILLZ  that's amazing steal.

100 bucks seams like they charged 1 dollar a pound cause those things are heavy empty.  

Bolt it to the boat and leave it. 

that's probably where that $100 $300 cooler was before it was on offer up lol. 

anyone looking to buy a nice cooler check out pelican before buying yeti. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...