hey guyz. i have a stupid idea to drop on yall

Ok I've been smoking that peace pipe again and done gone got fuzzed up. And I thought "....shit, what about slang terms for racking. No one has done that before." so I came up with these stupid terms. units of measurement of sorts. nh.

A Grape = 25 cans

A Apple = 50 - 85 cans

A Pear = 100 - 150 cans

A Gank = 200- 350 cans

A Unit = 500 - 800 cans

A Supreme = 1,000+ cans

READY!

AIM!

FIRRRREEEEEE!!!

4418519681_f8ef74da3a_o.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Who the fuck walks out with 50 cans or more?

You working the forklift at home depot?

Been done, homie. Home depo gets busy as fuck on a Saturday in the burbs. Fill up a cart, grab a big ass piece of cheap particle board on top, and wheel your way up front saying you already paid at the wood cutting register in the back. We filled the trunk of my caprice in 2 stops 1 day

I never done it but that 1 time, but it worked, it's possible to get over 50 in one lik

that girl was hot. i want one. an american one. just like that.

I don't know why you want an American girl br0. I mean, alot of them are hot as fuck, but most don't cook or clean anymore.

Since I doubt I can develop a time machine to go get an American girl out of the 50s, I've decided I'm gonna find my future wife in Italy, or some other European country.

That's if I don't get Camille Ford, of course.

White people and easy shoplifting, making the minorities mad jealous.

The only thing I could do was go near the expensive shit in hardware stores as a distraction.

Had this one clepto chick that used to get 15 cans for us tops, other than that 5 at a time tops for me.