i'm drunk...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Didn't you just graduate a few months ago? You're sayin that shit like it was decades ago and awkward to see them haha.

I've noticed alot of people hated high school and avoid people they know from there. Pretty much every friend I have and party with, I went to high school with. You can show up to the bar on one of our regular nights and it looks like a class reunion. We've come to realize that isn't the norm though

High school people who want to "reconnect" are annoying unless they are girls you wanted to fuck then and they are still hot and free from insanity. I get friend requests from people on Facebook who seem to forget that either we hated each other or didn't talk at all during high school.

I'm getting a beer now.

Fuck.

^ Haha word.

I only got one friend I still hang out with for the most part from high school.

Friended dude on FB and got friend requests from HS people I haven't seen in years.

This one dude moved to the middle of no where in Ireland, don't work, on FB all day.

It got to the point where I wouldn't chat back because he hit me on the chat every time I logged on.

For real man. What would you talk about beyond the few small talk questions about what you been up to the past however long and where you live and if you got a family or whatever. Then it reverts to that bullshit "remember when" talk and awesome or mean teachers, etc... After that there is nothing left. That's why they have high school reunions once every 10 years. I appreciate reminiscing and all that, but if i didn't hang with you outside of class we really have nothing to reminisce about.