Chile 8.8 Earthquake...................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chile 8.3 Earthquake...................

Way too many coincidental thangs goin on!

Chemtrails.

HAARP.

HOOLLAARP@ME! dawgy

after telling my world of warcraft playing brother about this chile earthquake. he told me that it was our government behind haiti and now this earthquake in chile, and he went on to say that its quite easy to control hurricanes tornados and earthquakes with the technology that we have. after i asked well then if it was our government then why did we make the tsunami head to hawaii (because i heard on the news thats where its predicted to go) he told me its so that the whole world doesnt think its our government, he went on to say that katrina was just an experiment. i called bullshit and his older brother that he was on the phone with got on speaker phone and started telling me that hat he was saying is true because he read articles on the internet, and hes seen actual documents. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and these niggas went right back to talking about there t9 gear that they just got from this raid that they did on world of warcraft. i lol'd so hard.

Wikipedia has a pretty informative list of earthquakes of the world ranging back as far as 1900 if I remember correctly(if it was recorded, obviously). Hasn't been updated this year exactly up to date but it's still interesting.

There have been a few earthquakes since the Haiti one... 2 small ones in northern brazil, off the coast of equador if I'm remembering right, the japan one last night and now chili. Some major tectonic plate shifting...

Re: Chile 8.3 Earthquake...................

after telling my world of warcraft playing brother about this chile earthquake. he told me that it was our government behind haiti and now this earthquake in chile, and he went on to say that its quite easy to control hurricanes tornados and earthquakes with the technology that we have. after i asked well then if it was our government then why did we make the tsunami head to hawaii (because i heard on the news thats where its predicted to go) he told me its so that the whole world doesnt think its our government, he went on to say that katrina was just an experiment. i called bullshit and his older brother that he was on the phone with got on speaker phone and started telling me that hat he was saying is true because he read articles on the internet, and hes seen actual documents. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and these niggas went right back to talking about there t9 gear that they just got from this raid that they did on world of warcraft. i lol'd so hard.

This is probably part of what he's talking about. It's not so crazy.

What in gods name is t9 gear? Something to ensure (level 300) virginity, I presume.

In 1997, former U.S. Defense Secretary William Cohen made the following statement:

Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It’s real, and that’s the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts.

I've heard about them being able to control the weather, but I've never heard shit about them controlling earthquakes.

crazy shit

this is all thanks to the weather dominator:

weapons-locker-gi-joe-20090807004510410-000.jpg

weapons-locker-gi-joe-20090807004547991_640w.jpg

but in all seriousness, it sucks to know that people are dying and suffering because of this crazy ass shit. my heart goes out to them and their families.