Woman fakes rape, sending man to prison

Vulcan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

double jeopardy

i do believe he now has a free pass to commit the crime he was falsely charged and did time for

as far as i can remember that movie...

Uh no.

He cant be tried again for the rape he went to jail for. Like OJ cant be tried for murdering his girlfriend again, because he was already found innocent. But if murdered someone else now, its not a free pass.

im tired of hoes always lying about being raped.ive met atleast 3 girls who have told me that shit.and never once did i believe them.you can tell right off the bat that their bullshiting.they dont say it like if they were confiding in me some horrible moment that has happened in their life but more as "like this one time at this party,i totally got raped.i dont remember it because i was drunk but it like totally happened" either for me to pity them or so they can play off being a virgin.whatever tho shit is lame.

but whats worse is that she went to the cops for that shit.its triflin as fuck.fuck this bitch.

Rapists get it the worst in the clink. That dude spent 4 long years probably wiping blood and shit from his bedsheets, wanting to off himself, while this cunt flashed her fucking pussy everywhere she went.

When she goes to jail, she'll be with a bunch of birds just like herself that have probably done that shit before. Plus, girls with issues like this already have loose pussies and assholes so rape would do no good from another female.

SEND THIS BITCH TO A MAN'S JAIL, LET HER REALLY GET RAPED FOR YEARS ON END, RELEASE, AND LET THE WORLD LAUGH AT HER PAIN.

• Like 1

this literally made my morning.

not only did dude get sent up but

with some charges that guaranteed

x amount of years of hard time.

Getting fucked with, extorted, assaulted

ect ect... prison inmates dont like sex

offenders. And upon his eventual release

sex offender registry, and having a sex

crime on his record. I envision that makes

life pretty complicated in terms of securing

employment, locating housing.

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT. I HOPE SHE GETS

RAPED WITH A TOILET BRUSH

toilet seat got propped.

didnt seal up the heavy flo tho

im tired of hoes always lying about being raped.ive met atleast 3 girls who have told me that shit.and never once did i believe them.you can tell right off the bat that their bullshiting.they dont say it like if they were confiding in me some horrible moment that has happened in their life but more as "like this one time at this party,i totally got raped.i dont remember it because i was drunk but it like totally happened" either for me to pity them or so they can play off being a virgin.whatever tho shit is lame.

but whats worse is that she went to the cops for that shit.its triflin as fuck.fuck this bitch.

When girls tell me they got raped I say "good."